R&D - Tel Aviv
Gong is one of Israel’s most valued private software companies. Our solution uses machine learning and AI to automate big parts of customer-facing roles. We serve over 1,200 customers, including Facebook, LinkedIn, ADP, Intercom, Drift and more. Tens of thousands of business professionals use Gong for their day-to-day work.
At Gong, we’re building new-generation, machine-learning based software that automates big parts of customer-facing roles by “understanding” their conversations and related work.
Our solution guides sales people, coaches them how to become better, performs tasks for them, and directs them to best actions.
Here at Gong, we like to encourage our employees to express their personality and identity (whether gender, ethnic, religious, or sexual), and we ensure fairness and equal opportunities.
If this consideration is important to you when choosing a work place, we'd love to see you with us.
We’re seeking a highly motivated, DevOps engineer, to join our talented R&D group in building our product.
As a DevOps Engineer, you’ll play a key role in ensuring our platform and processes work smoothly and at scale.
- Play a major part in the company's cloud infrastructure design and implementation
- Be part of a team that’s in charge of security scale and billing decisions
- Work collaboratively with software engineering to deploy and operate our systems
- Help automate and streamline our operations and processes
- Build and maintain tools for deployment, monitoring and operations
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues in our dev, test and production environment
- 3-4 years of experience as a DevOps Engineer / SRE
- Scripting and automation skills (Python - a must)
- Experience with Linux environments including RHEL/Debian-based distros
- Experience with cloud computing technologies, preferably AWS
- Experience with git and CI/CD processes and tools such as Jenkins/Teamcity/TravisCI/CircleCI
- Experience with configuration management tools such as Ansible/Chef/Puppet/Saltstack and PaaS tools such as AWS Cloud formation/Terraform/Pulumi
- Familiarity with containerization technologies such as Docker and orchestration tools such as ECS/Kubernetes - an advantage
- A good understanding of computer networking fundamentals as well as web services and applications - an advantage
- Experience with managing, analyzing, and optimizing cloud providers usage costs - an advantage
- Experience with security and compliance tools and methodologies
- Great communication skills
- Self-motivation, you are able to be proactive going beyond the call of duty, be a creative and strategic thinker
- The ability to work comfortably in a constantly evolving environment
- The ability to quickly independently learn, adapt, and lead a solution end-to-end.
- To be part of the development of a platform that's built using a modern infrastructure (cloud, big data) and uses modern development and deployment processes and tools
- An opportunity to work with other top talents to solve complex challenges
- To experience building state-of-the-art machine-learning based systems that are used in production by top business professionals
- To be part of a high-profile, well-funded, company with access to top customers in the US