Finance - Tel Aviv
Gong is one of Israel’s most valued private software companies. Our solution uses machine learning and AI to automate big parts of customer-facing roles. Over 1,500 innovative companies like Zillow, Slack, PayPal, Twilio, Shopify, Hubspot, SproutSocial, Zoominfo, Outreach, MuleSoft, and LinkedIn trust Gong to power their customer reality.
At Gong, we’re building new-generation, machine-learning based software that automates big parts of customer-facing roles by “understanding” their conversations and related work.
Our solution guides sales professionals, coaches them how to become better, performs tasks for them, and directs them to best actions.
Gong is looking for a Corporate Controller to join our Finance team. In this role, you will be overseeing the finance and accounting operations globally. You will work with stakeholders across the company as you support the preparation and reporting of budgeting, forecasts and other financial analysis. You will build out and manage finance and accounting policies as well and our internal controls over financial reporting. You will partner closely with Gong’s leadership team to drive business decisions and allocate resources supporting the company's strategic initiatives.
What You'll Do-
- Manage all aspects of Gong’s accounting - preparing accurate and timeline consolidated financial reports and statements for presentation to the Company's management.
- Be a hands-on leader who is a functional expert in accounting and financial reporting related matters who will provide the guidance on US GAAP and ensure execution in excellence
- Proactively monitor, interpret and disseminate, as required, all relevant and appropriate accounting issues
- Collaborate with leadership across the company to provide timely reporting to assist in strategic initiatives and key decision processes
- Ensure controls over financial reporting processes are in place and are executed in excellence
- Work with the Gong’s external auditors and advisors on audit, tax, accounting and other economic matters
- Work closely with other leaders at Gong to lead projects related to accounting, financial reporting, internal controls and other business initiatives.
- Lead the continued build out of our accounting systems to support significant anticipated business scale
- Manage a team with building team culture to improve the overall operation and effectiveness of the accounting function
You Should Have-
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or business administration with an emphasis in Accounting
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- 7+ years of experience in public accounting, including quarterly and annual filings with the SEC
- Exceptional knowledge of finance, accounting and US GAAP
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, in English and Hebrew
- Advanced knowledge of accounting best practices, laws, standards, and state/national regulations
- Analytical ability to develop and implement improvements or recommendations
- Attention to detail
- A proven ability to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization and to build strong working relationships
- Demonstrable experience managing, developing and mentoring finance professionals, growing future leaders and inspiring high performing teams
- Proficiency in, Microsoft Excel and G-Suite
- Experience with financial systems including, NetSuite & Sales Force
- Enjoy and Excel in fast-changing, high growth environments
You'll get to-
- Work closely with some of the best talent to create a truly amazing team.
- Join a fast-growing company early, make a difference, and enjoy the ride.
- Challenge yourself and take your career to the next level.
- Enjoy a competitive compensation package