Being a Gongster is as good as it gets. Each department strives to be the best at its craft, yet, we're all here to win as a team. We're also future-ready, working with the latest in AI, machine learning, NLP, and speech technology. Combine this with our awesome leadership, prime investors, and customers that are raving fans, and you have a recipe for success.See the Openings
Inclusion and Diversity
Whether it’s promoting Women in Sales or sponsoring LGBT+ projects, we walk the walk when it comes to inclusion and diversity. It’s not just about creating a level playing field -- we truly believe that a multitude of voices drives innovation and creativity.
We Didn’t Make Them Write this. We Swear.
Join the #1 team
Senior Mobile Developer
R&D - Tel Aviv
Gong is one of Israel’s most valued private software companies. Our solution uses machine learning and AI to automate big parts of customer-facing roles. We serve over 1,200 customers, including Facebook, LinkedIn, ADP, Intercom, Drift and more. Tens of thousands of business professionals use Gong for their day-to-day work.
At Gong, we’re building new-generation, machine-learning based software that automates big parts of customer-facing roles by “understanding” their conversations and related work.
Our solution guides sales people, coaches them how to become better, performs tasks for them, and directs them to best actions.
Here at Gong, we like to encourage our employees to express their personality and identity (whether gender, ethnic, religious, or sexual), and we ensure fairness and equal opportunities.
If this consideration is important to you when choosing a work place, we’d love to see you with us.
Gong is seeking a highly motivated, experienced Mobile Developer to join our talented mobile team.
If you have a passion for creating innovative products and thrive on solving hard problems, we want to hear from you!
- Design, code, and manage large scale applications end to end
- Tackle tough problems and find creative ways to solve them
- Be responsible for delivering disruptive features that are used by an amazing number of companies
- Lead decision-making & design of APIs, mechanisms, and abstractions.
- Be a part of a successful tech startup building innovative AI-based systems, leveraging machine learning, natural language understanding (NLU), and other groundbreaking technologies
- A top talent software engineer with significant hands-on experience developing mobile applications
- A holder of at least 4 years working in mobile development, especially with Android
- Deep understanding of Java - a must
- Familiar with application development methodologies and OOD
- Experienced in mobile app 'full-stack' development - from networking, caching, databases, and UI to deployment to the store
- Experienced in mobile UI/UX development with pixel-perfect approach
- Preferably a graduate in computer science or a similar field
- Someone who enjoys being responsible for and taking ownership over the product you are working on
- Most importantly, someone who is looking to join a top-notch team that tackles challenges creatively and collaboratively
A Word from Our Founding Gongsters
“We hire the best and invest in making them awesome. At Gong, you’ll be working with the sharpest minds in business, engineering, and research. Together, you’ll be challenged to be all that you can be, both as an individual and as a team player.”