Being a Gongster is as good as it gets. Each department strives to be the best at its craft, yet, we're all here to win as a team. We're also future-ready, working with the latest in AI, machine learning, NLP, and speech technology. Combine this with our awesome leadership, prime investors, and customers that are raving fans, and you have a recipe for success.See the Openings
Inclusion and Diversity
Whether it’s promoting Women in Sales or sponsoring LGBT+ projects, we walk the walk when it comes to inclusion and diversity. It’s not just about creating a level playing field -- we truly believe that a multitude of voices drives innovation and creativity.
We Didn’t Make Them Write this. We Swear.
Refer a Candidate — Get Dinner on Gong
Think you know someone with Gongster potential? If you refer a candidate into Gong and they get hired, we’ll send you and a +1 to ANY restaurant of your choosing — even a Michelin-star dining experience. Simply have the candidate inform our team that you’re the referrer and you’ll be on your way!
Join the #1 team
People Business Partner
Operations - San Francisco
Gong.io helps salespeople have better conversations by using AI and machine learning to pinpoint what the top performers are saying and doing differently. Those behaviors can then be replicated across the entire team to increase quota attainment and slash on-boarding time of new team members. Customer-facing teams at hundreds of companies like LinkedIn, GE and ZipRecruiter use Gong to improve their customer experience in millions of conversations every day.
We’re on the hunt for a dynamic, whip-smart, and upbeat People Business Partner to support Gong’s Sales and Go To Market teams. You will be a key member of the Global Revenue, Marketing, and Customer Success teams. You will partner closely with leaders and employees on all things people culture & organization (including org design, workforce planning, coaching, development, etc).
If you are passionate about driving business impact and truly understand the strategic value your role has in delivering a business unit’s key objectives then this job is for you!
On your first day, we’ll expect you to have:
- 5-7+ years HR experience with dynamic, challenging responsibilities as a strategic partner
- A history of partnering well with leadership and partners to develop a culture of innovation, excellence, and openness
- Critical thinking skills with success in developing innovative solutions to business issues who is able to run multiple complex challenges and prioritize projects
- The ability to work effectively in a fast-changing environment
- Strong partner alignment and management skills in a highly matrixed organization
- Ideally, you will have owned multiple large client groups within a fast-growing environment and worked deep within those areas
- Ability and willingness to work at all levels of the People Ops “stack” – Strategic, operational, and tactical
A Word from Our Founding Gongsters
“We hire the best and invest in making them awesome. At Gong, you’ll be working with the sharpest minds in business, engineering, and research. Together, you’ll be challenged to be all that you can be, both as an individual and as a team player.”