Being a Gongster is as good as it gets. Each department strives to be the best at its craft, yet, we're all here to win as a team. We're also future-ready, working with the latest in AI, machine learning, NLP, and speech technology. Combine this with our awesome leadership, prime investors, and customers that are raving fans, and you have a recipe for success.See the Openings
Inclusion and Diversity
Whether it’s promoting Women in Sales or sponsoring LGBT+ projects, we walk the walk when it comes to inclusion and diversity. It’s not just about creating a level playing field -- we truly believe that a multitude of voices drives innovation and creativity.
We Didn’t Make Them Write this. We Swear.
Join the #1 team
Sr. Product Manager - Data Products
Product - Tel Aviv
Gong is one of Israel’s most valued private software companies. Our solution uses machine learning and AI to automate big parts of customer-facing roles. We serve over 1,200 customers, including Facebook, LinkedIn, ADP, Intercom, Drift and more. Tens of thousands of business professionals use Gong for their day-to-day work.
At Gong, we’re building new-generation, machine-learning based software that automates big parts of customer-facing roles by “understanding” their conversations and related work.
Our solution guides sales people, coaches them how to become better, performs tasks for them, and directs them to best actions.
Here at Gong, we like to encourage our employees to express their personality and identity (whether gender, ethnic, religious, or sexual), and we ensure fairness and equal opportunities.
If this consideration is important to you when choosing a work place, we’d love to see you with us.
We are currently seeking an experienced product manager to lead a new offering in our expanding Revenue Intelligence product.
If you’re excited to join a fast-growing team and have a direct impact on a platform used by some of the biggest names in tech, we want to meet you!
This is an opportunity to build an amazing offering in a growing market with a team of experienced engineers and designers.
In this position, you will lead the process of data-centric products aimed at revenue analysts, helping them make data-driven decisions about their sales processes and team using data captured and analyzed by Gong.
Day to day as a Product Manager at Gong means:
- Lead, own, and execute a new domain for Gong - data products to be an essential part of Gong’s core offering.
- Deeply understand our customers, their needs, and the broader market through research and interviews.
- Partner successfully with Engineering, Data Science, Product Marketing, Ops, Sales, and Marketing to drive successful product results.
- Roll-out features to our users responsibly utilizing user testing, and closed and open beta programs.
- Monitor product KPIs, analyze user behavior, collect user feedback, and iterate the features to achieve product goals.
- Act as a product evangelist to build awareness and understanding inside and outside the company.
You may be a good fit if:
- You have 5+ years of experience as a product manager at a fast-paced Internet software company.
- You have experience in building analytics /dashboards/data visualization-based products.
- You’re a progressive thinker paired with strong execution - you can envision a different world and articulate a clear path to get there.
- You shine at analyzing data, and are seasoned in experimentation with deep passion and curiosity.
- You can turn incomplete, conflicting, or ambiguous inputs into solid action plansYou have a proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle.
- You have analytics at heart, biased towards action with delivery in mind.
- You have a hands-on state of mind - a must!
A Word from Our Founding Gongsters
“We hire the best and invest in making them awesome. At Gong, you’ll be working with the sharpest minds in business, engineering, and research. Together, you’ll be challenged to be all that you can be, both as an individual and as a team player.”