Being a Gongster is as good as it gets. Each department strives to be the best at its craft, yet, we're all here to win as a team. We're also future-ready, working with the latest in AI, machine learning, NLP, and speech technology. Combine this with our awesome leadership, prime investors, and customers that are raving fans, and you have a recipe for success.See the Openings
Inclusion and Diversity
Whether it’s promoting Women in Sales or sponsoring LGBT+ projects, we walk the walk when it comes to inclusion and diversity. It’s not just about creating a level playing field -- we truly believe that a multitude of voices drives innovation and creativity.
We Didn’t Make Them Write this. We Swear.
Refer a Candidate — Get Dinner on Gong
Think you know someone with Gongster potential? If you refer a candidate into Gong and they get hired, we’ll send you and a +1 to ANY restaurant of your choosing — even a Michelin-star dining experience. Simply have the candidate inform our team that you’re the referrer and you’ll be on your way!
Join the #1 team
Director, Professional Services
Operations - San Francisco
Gong.io helps salespeople have better conversations by using AI and machine learning to pinpoint what the top performers are saying and doing differently. Those behaviors can then be replicated across the entire team to increase quota attainment and slash on-boarding time of new team members. Customer-facing teams at hundreds of companies like LinkedIn, GE and ZipRecruiter use Gong to improve their customer experience in millions of conversations every day.
As our Director of Professional Services, you’ll fill a key role in ensuring our customers are becoming raving fans by providing them an amazing and impactful training and implementation experience, and allowing them to get the most value from Gong.
You’ll get a chance to:
● Build a services team leveraging your learning from past teams to build it right the first time
● Partner closely with Customer Success, Support, Product Marketing, Product Management and Engineering to ensure customer happiness
● Be involved in conversations with our most strategic customers
● Have a seat at the table on the ground floor of a wildly successful growing company
Role & Responsibilities
- You will be responsible to design and deliver the most impactful processes and methodologies to onboard, train, enable and implement Gong customers in order to deliver the most value to their business.
- You will build and grow our training and implementation teams, and enable them to become experts in their craft.
- You will design, implement and track processes, metrics and best practices to build an efficient, high quality and impactful service to our customers.
- Eager to take your career to the next level and build a world class services organization.
- Creative, resourceful, and at the same time well organized and process-oriented.
- Able to communicate clearly complex business and technical topics both internally and externally
- A strong team player but still a self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced, high-growth startup environment
- Someone who flourishes when given responsibility and a sense of ownership
- 5+ years of relevant work experience in building and running professional services organizations in B2B SaaS companies.
- Demonstrated ability leading a customer facing team — strong people management, coaching and development experience.
- Have built a successful team from ground up and be ready to roll up your sleeves and do it again
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven track record of success
- High level of business acumen and understanding of how revenue leaders work and think
You’ll Get to
- Work closely with some of Silicon Valley’s best talent to create a truly amazing team.
- Join a fast-growing company early, make a difference, and enjoy the ride.
- Challenge yourself and take your career to the next level.
- Enjoy a competitive compensation package.
A Word from Our Founding Gongsters
“We hire the best and invest in making them awesome. At Gong, you’ll be working with the sharpest minds in business, engineering, and research. Together, you’ll be challenged to be all that you can be, both as an individual and as a team player.”