Being a Gongster is as good as it gets. Each department strives to be the best at its craft, yet, we're all here to win as a team. We're also future-ready, working with the latest in AI, machine learning, NLP, and speech technology. Combine this with our awesome leadership, prime investors, and customers that are raving fans, and you have a recipe for success.See the Openings
Inclusion and Diversity
Whether it’s promoting Women in Sales or sponsoring LGBT+ projects, we walk the walk when it comes to inclusion and diversity. It’s not just about creating a level playing field -- we truly believe that a multitude of voices drives innovation and creativity.
We Didn’t Make Them Write this. We Swear.
Refer a Candidate — Get Dinner on Gong
Think you know someone with Gongster potential? If you refer a candidate into Gong and they get hired, we’ll send you and a +1 to ANY restaurant of your choosing — even a Michelin-star dining experience. Simply have the candidate inform our team that you’re the referrer and you’ll be on your way!
Join the #1 team
Recruiting - Herzliya
At Gong, we’re building next-generation (machine learning based) software that automates big parts of customer-facing roles by “understanding” their conversations and related work.
Gong is a well-funded, high-growth startup that proudly serves hundreds of customers, including Facebook, Salesforce, AppsFlyer, Sisense, monday.com, PayPal, WalkMe and more.
Our solution guides people: coaches them how to become better, performs tasks for them, and directs them to best actions.
Join a fast-growing, wildly successful company, make a difference, and enjoy the ride!
We are looking for a skilled Sr. Recruiter to join the Gong team and make a huge impact on our growing organization.
Grow at an exciting and fast-growing start up, working on initiatives to enhance our recruiting processes, employer brand and candidate experience.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Manage the full recruitment life-cycle, focusing on roles across R&D, Product along with a potential variety of other areas;
- Serve as a talent acquisition business partner to internal stakeholders
- Build strong relationships with candidates, and work to continually improve our candidate experience;
- Proactively focus on direct sourcing, referrals, and other creative, low-cost sourcing strategies to ensure a consistent top-of-the-funnel pipeline of qualified candidates;
- Stay current on innovative recruiting technology, trends and practices
- Collaborate with HR and other partners on process improvements, events, employer branding, and various other initiatives.
- Be a champion of Gong’s operating principles and unique company culture
- 5+ years of end-to-end recruiting experience in a technology company, preferably at a high-growth company - MUST
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills with demonstrated ability to successfully influence stakeholders at all levels
- Demonstrated success with direct sourcing
- Tech savvy (up to speed on the latest and greatest recruiting tools)Bachelor’s Degree
You'll Get To:
- Work closely with some of the best and brightest high-tech talent
- Join a fast-growing, wildly successful company, make a difference, and enjoy the ride
- Challenge yourself and take your career to the next level
- Enjoy a competitive compensation and equity package
A Word from Our Founding Gongsters
“We hire the best and invest in making them awesome. At Gong, you’ll be working with the sharpest minds in business, engineering, and research. Together, you’ll be challenged to be all that you can be, both as an individual and as a team player.”