Being a Gongster is as good as it gets. Each department strives to be the best at its craft, yet, we're all here to win as a team. We're also future-ready, working with the latest in AI, machine learning, NLP, and speech technology. Combine this with our awesome leadership, prime investors, and customers that are raving fans, and you have a recipe for success.See the Openings
Inclusion and Diversity
Whether it’s promoting Women in Sales or sponsoring LGBT+ projects, we walk the walk when it comes to inclusion and diversity. It’s not just about creating a level playing field -- we truly believe that a multitude of voices drives innovation and creativity.
We Didn’t Make Them Write this. We Swear.
Refer a Candidate — Get Dinner on Gong
Think you know someone with Gongster potential? If you refer a candidate into Gong and they get hired, we’ll send you and a +1 to ANY restaurant of your choosing — even a Michelin-star dining experience. Simply have the candidate inform our team that you’re the referrer and you’ll be on your way!
Join the #1 team
Product - Tel Aviv
At Gong, we’re building next-generation (machine learning based) software that automates big parts of customer-facing roles by “understanding” their conversations and related work.
Gong is a well-funded, high-growth startup that proudly serves hundreds of customers, including Facebook, Salesforce, AppsFlyer, Sisense, monday.com, PayPal, WalkMe and more.
Our solution guides people: coaches them how to become better, performs tasks for them, and directs them to best actions.
We are creating a new market segment that requires us to explore and continually deliver innovative solutions and experiences.
We’re growing rapidly, and are seeking a highly motivated, experienced product designer to play a key role in crafting these experiences.
If you have a passion for creating innovative products and thrive on identifying and solving user needs, we want you!
- Drive user experience and design of one of Gong’s key product areas : develop concepts - brainstorm and create wireframes , deliver detailed design.
- Act as the user advocate - embed user-centered design principles and craft intelligent, cutting-edge and user-centered digital experiences.
- Work together with the product team and engineers to bring these experiences to life.
- Help develop, manage, and refine UI pattern libraries and guidelines.
- 4+ years of demonstrated results in designing flows, experiences, and UI for web and mobile products, preferably B2B SaaS.
- Proficiency in both rapid and high-fidelity prototyping tools, with an ability to deliver clear and easy-to-understand designs.
- Experience working in an Agile environment.
- High level of verbal and written English.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and organizational skills.
- A university degree in a related field (Design, Human Factor Engineering, Cognitive/ Applied Psychology) – an advantage.
- Proficiency with Figma and other design tools – an advantage.
- A portfolio of recent work.
- Passionate about developing exceptional UX that creates raving fans.
- A highly creative self-starter who can maintain a balance between the big picture view and all the details.
- A skilled problem solver, who can research and understand complex problems and deliver elegantly simple solutions.
- A team player with great interpersonal skills.
A Word from Our Founding Gongsters
“We hire the best and invest in making them awesome. At Gong, you’ll be working with the sharpest minds in business, engineering, and research. Together, you’ll be challenged to be all that you can be, both as an individual and as a team player.”