Being a Gongster is as good as it gets. Each department strives to be the best at its craft, yet, we're all here to win as a team. We're also future-ready, working with the latest in AI, machine learning, NLP, and speech technology. Combine this with our awesome leadership, prime investors, and customers that are raving fans, and you have a recipe for success.See the Openings
Inclusion and Diversity
Whether it’s promoting Women in Sales or sponsoring LGBT+ projects, we walk the walk when it comes to inclusion and diversity. It’s not just about creating a level playing field -- we truly believe that a multitude of voices drives innovation and creativity.
We Didn’t Make Them Write this. We Swear.
Join the #1 team
Sr. Product Designer
Product - Tel Aviv
Gong is one of Israel’s most valued private software companies. Our solution uses machine learning and AI to automate big parts of customer-facing roles. We serve over 1,200 customers, including Facebook, LinkedIn, ADP, Intercom, Drift and more. Tens of thousands of business professionals use Gong for their day-to-day work.
At Gong, we’re building new-generation, machine-learning based software that automates big parts of customer-facing roles by “understanding” their conversations and related work.
Our solution guides sales people, coaches them how to become better, performs tasks for them, and directs them to best actions.
Here at Gong, we like to encourage our employees to express their personality and identity (whether gender, ethnic, religious, or sexual), and we ensure fairness and equal opportunities.
If this consideration is important to you when choosing a work place, we’d love to see you with us.
We are creating a new market segment that requires us to explore and continually deliver innovative solutions and experiences.
We’re growing rapidly, and are seeking a highly motivated, experienced product designer to play a key role in crafting these experiences.
If you have a passion for creating innovative products and thrive on identifying and solving user needs, we want you!
- Drive user experience and design of one of Gong’s key product areas : develop concepts - brainstorm and create wireframes , deliver detailed design.
- Act as the user advocate - embed user-centered design principles and craft intelligent, cutting-edge and user-centered digital experiences.
- Work together with the product team and engineers to bring these experiences to life.
- Help develop, manage, and refine UI pattern libraries and guidelines.
- 4+ years of demonstrated results in designing flows, experiences, and UI for web and mobile products, preferably B2B SaaS.
- Proficiency in both rapid and high-fidelity prototyping tools, with an ability to deliver clear and easy-to-understand designs.
- Experience working in an Agile environment.
- High level of verbal and written English.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and organizational skills.
- A university degree in a related field (Design, Human Factor Engineering, Cognitive/ Applied Psychology) – an advantage.
- Proficiency with Figma and other design tools – an advantage.
- A portfolio of recent work.
- Passionate about developing exceptional UX that creates raving fans.
- A highly creative self-starter who can maintain a balance between the big picture view and all the details.
- A skilled problem solver, who can research and understand complex problems and deliver elegantly simple solutions.
- A team player with great interpersonal skills.
A Word from Our Founding Gongsters
“We hire the best and invest in making them awesome. At Gong, you’ll be working with the sharpest minds in business, engineering, and research. Together, you’ll be challenged to be all that you can be, both as an individual and as a team player.”