Being a Gongster is as good as it gets. Each department strives to be the best at its craft, yet, we're all here to win as a team. We're also future-ready, working with the latest in AI, machine learning, NLP, and speech technology. Combine this with our awesome leadership, prime investors, and customers that are raving fans, and you have a recipe for success.See the Openings
Inclusion and Diversity
Whether it’s promoting Women in Sales or sponsoring LGBT+ projects, we walk the walk when it comes to inclusion and diversity. It’s not just about creating a level playing field -- we truly believe that a multitude of voices drives innovation and creativity.
We Didn’t Make Them Write this. We Swear.
Join the #1 team
Content Marketing Manager
Marketing - San Francisco
Gong enables revenue teams to realize their fullest potential by unveiling their customer reality. The patented Gong Revenue Intelligence Platform™ captures and understands every customer interaction, then delivers insights at scale, empowering revenue teams to make decisions based on data instead of opinions. Over 1,000 innovative companies like AutoDesk, Service Titan, KeepTruckin, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Hubspot and Drift trust Gong to power their customer reality. With Gong, customers experience improved win rates, increased deal sizes, and accelerated employee ramp-times.
We’re looking for a brilliant content marketer to join our San Francisco-based team as a Content Marketing Manager. You’ll create a wide range of edu-training content designed to wow the B2B sales community – from webinars to social media campaigns, and everything in between.
This role is an individual contributor role reporting to our Manager of Content Strategy, and will have a pivotal role on our Content team that directly impacts our demand gen and brand awareness results.
If you’re interested in shaping the future of B2B marketing with us, then this position is for you!
How do we find the perfect Content Marketing Manager?
Let’s take a look at the recipe for success
Take These Ingredients
- You’ll own Gong’s highly successful webinar program, plus continue to evolve it into a digital experience that is unlike anything available to the sales audience. This includes campaign management, content creation, and focus on demand gen KPIs.
- You. Love. Words. Writing them, specifically. You’ll use your stellar writing skills to support various content pieces including landing pages, email campaigns, social media, articles, website copy, case studies, and other communications and content. You know, the works.
- You love piquing interest via short form content. In other words, you relish at the challenge of creating unique and effective social media campaigns aimed at growing our brand awareness and reach on social media.
- You prefer to win as a team. I hope you like planning and strategy sessions designed to dominate the world – I mean, our market. But don’t worry, we only meet when necessary and have no-meeting Wednesday to ensure meetings stay under control.
Add Some Seasoning
- 3+ years of experience writing in the B2B space
- Experience working in B2B technology, preferably SaaS
- Strategic thinker: you challenge conventional wisdom and are eager to reinvent modern marketing tactics
- Top notch, world class writing and copy editing skills (be prepared to share writing samples)
- Some juggling required – the ability to balance multiple projects at once is key
- Excellent language and grammar skills. You know MLA, but also break the rules
- Preferred, not required: Bachelor’s degree in journalism, communications, marketing
Follow The Directions
- Take your marketing career to the next level by working closely with some of Silicon Valley’s top SaaS marketers
- Shape the future of B2B marketing with YOUR innovative ideas
- Directly contribute to a world-class content marketing engine. Humble brag, I know.
- Enjoy a strong compensation package. Money, equity, benefits - the works.
- Make an early impact on one of the most promising, well-funded SaaS startups in the Bay Area
Ready To Serve
- Generous PTO ensuring a healthy work-life balance
- Be part of an inclusive environment where everyone is equally valued and respected
- Education/Learning stipend for personal growth and development
- And lastly, we hire smart, passionate, and courageous people
A Word from Our Founding Gongsters
“We hire the best and invest in making them awesome. At Gong, you’ll be working with the sharpest minds in business, engineering, and research. Together, you’ll be challenged to be all that you can be, both as an individual and as a team player.”