Customer Success Enablement Specialist
Customer Success - San Francisco Bay Area
Gong enables revenue teams to realize their fullest potential by unveiling their customer reality. The patented Gong Revenue Intelligence Platform™ captures and understands every customer interaction, then delivers insights at scale, empowering revenue teams to make decisions based on data instead of opinions. Over 1,500 innovative companies like Zillow, Slack, PayPal, Twilio, Shopify, Hubspot, SproutSocial, Zoominfo, Outreach, MuleSoft, and LinkedIn trust Gong to power their customer reality. With Gong, customers experience improved win rates, increased deal sizes, and accelerated employee ramp-times.
Our Customer Success Enablement team’s mission is... Through robust onboarding, thoughtful resource creation, and ongoing skill development, the Customer Success Enablement team equips the CS organization to create raving fans through exceptional customer engagements. If this mission resonates with you, it may be a good fit! This is a great role for someone looking to break into the world of Post-sales Enablement.
- Assist in managing the general and CS onboarding calendars, ensuring that sessions work across time zones, trainers are scheduled, and backfills are identified as needed.
- Help keep onboarding content up-to-date, including continued maintenance of learning tools (Lessonly, Gong libraries, training decks).
- Gather feedback from learners around how we can improve current lessons, and help create lessons to fill identified gaps.
- Maintain updated knowledge within our internal Knowledge Management System (Guru), while also helping to track which resources are most-used and which may not be impactful
- Help organize and maintain our email app (MixMax) so CSMs can surface the right messaging easily (and assist in creating some email copy as well when needed!).
- Support on additional enablement projects to improve the overall enablement program.
- Demonstrated success in an internal or external customer facing role
- Adept verbal & written communicator - you can take complex ideas and make a 5 year old understand.
- Highly organized - you’re driven to be efficient and effective. You make managing multiple tasks with tight timelines look like a cakewalk
- Collaborative and independent - you thrive while working with others, but can also buckle down and get things done without a lot of oversight. Innovative - you challenge conventional wisdom daily and look for creative ways to approach situations.
- A helper by nature - you care about others, and look for ways to make other’s lives easier.
- Insatiable Curiosity - especially around technology.
PERKS & BENEFITS
- 100% paid coverage of medical, dental and vision insurance for employees
- 401K program to help you invest in your future
- Education & learning stipend for personal growth and development
- Flexible vacation time to promote a healthy work-life balance
- Paid parental leave to support you and your family
- Work from home stipend to help you succeed in a remote environment
Gong is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that diversity is integral to our success, and do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, age, or any other basis protected by law.