Gong enables revenue teams to realize their fullest potential by unveiling their customer reality. The patented Gong Revenue Intelligence Platform™ captures and understands every customer interaction, then delivers insights at scale, empowering revenue teams to make decisions based on data instead of opinions. Over 2,000 innovative companies like Paychex, PayPal, Hubspot, LinkedIn, MuleSoft, Shopify, Slack, SproutSocial, Twilio, and Zillow trust Gong to power their customer reality. With Gong, customers experience improved win rates, increased deal sizes, and accelerated employee ramp-times.
For years, Gong customers (aka, our Raving Fans) have emailed us asking, “Do you have a community yet?” And since we never do anything halfway, we committed to building out an entire Community function for them. We’re one month into the launch of the Gong Community, and we’ve already exceeded our benchmarks. (That’s what double unicorns do best!)
Curious about hopping aboard this rocketship?
As the Community Manager and the second hire on this budding team, you will create meaningful engagement for our customers by moderating content and conversations on our Community platform, participating in a variety of thought leadership opportunities, and tying your work back to our broader business goals.
Before you meet us, you should know that this team values working smarter, executing quickly, and BIG growth mindsets. (And we’re fun too!)
- Build and execute a framework for daily Community interactions (this includes: moderating and escalating, welcoming new Community members, writing and shipping a bi-weekly member newsletter, and other juicy activities you/we haven’t even thought of yet).
- Create and manage the programming and content calendar.
- Create innovative and scalable content and programs to boost participation rates within the Community (e.g., create subgroups and programs, meetups, and new member socials).
- Work in a highly collaborative, fast-paced environment with several cross-functional partners (i.e., positive and outgoing humans who are excited about their work).
- 3+ years of social media or online community management experience.
- Highly organized and creative... those traits aren’t mutually exclusive!
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills; must have the ability to create relationships with anyone from the frontlines to the C-suite and work well across teams.
- Demonstrable experience turning blue-sky/big picture thinking into well-organized, completed work products (That means you’ve taken at least one program from ideation to launch).
- Have a growth mindset and be open to feedback (You know what our product is, right? We’re seriously into feedback and improvement).
- Open to learning new skills.
- Highly collaborative and transparent work-style, with a high level of attention to detail.
- Enjoys writing.
- Experience with Salesforce is a bonus.
Perks & benefits
- We offer Gongsters a variety of medical, dental, and vision plans, designed to fit you and your family’s needs.
- For most plans, Gong pays 100% of the premiums for employees and 50% of premiums for dependents.
- 401K program to help you invest in your future.
- Education & learning stipend for personal growth and development.
- Flexible vacation time to promote a healthy work-life blend.
- Paid parental leave to support you and your family.
- Company-wide recharge days each quarter.
- Work from home stipend to help you succeed in a remote environment.
Gong is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that diversity is integral to our success, and do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, age, or any other basis protected by law.