Recruiting - Remote US
Gong enables revenue teams to realize their fullest potential by unveiling their customer reality. The patented Gong Revenue Intelligence Platform™ captures and understands every customer interaction, then delivers insights at scale, empowering revenue teams to make decisions based on data instead of opinions. Over 1,500 innovative companies like Zillow, Slack, PayPal, Twilio, Shopify, Hubspot, SproutSocial, Zoominfo, Outreach, MuleSoft, and LinkedIn trust Gong to power their customer reality. With Gong, customers experience improved win rates, increased deal sizes, and accelerated employee ramp-times.
As a Principal Recruiter, you’ll play a key role in building one of the most exciting startups of our time. You’ll partner with our executive team to identify and hire some of the world’s most talented leaders who are the best in their craft, and who also align with our operating principles. We are looking for a seasoned recruiter to help with our aggressive Director & senior leadership hiring goals within Sales and G&A.
- Own Director and above hiring for our G&A and Sales teams - Finance, Legal, People, IT, Operations, Sales and Sales Operations.
- Proactively source and recruit passive and active candidates to hire the best talent
- Manage the recruitment process from initial contact to offer, ensuring an exceptional candidate journey
- Serve as a subject matter expert when it comes to talent acquisition, advising your hiring teams on the best practices
- Be a champion of Gong’s operating principles and unique company cultur
- 8+ years of experience in a full-cycle recruiting role with a focus on hiring Director and above talent with GTM and G&A functions
- Experience working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with drive to deliver results quickly
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills with demonstrated ability to successfully influence stakeholders at all levels
- Previous experience recruiting for a start-up SaaS company is preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
PERKS & BENEFITS
- 100% paid coverage of medical, dental and vision insurance for employees
- 401K program to help you invest in your future
- Education & learning stipend for personal growth and development
- Flexible vacation time to promote a healthy work-life blend
- Paid parental leave to support you and your family
- Company-wide recharge days each quarter
- Work from home stipend to help you succeed in a remote environment