Event Marketing - San Francisco Bay Area
Gong enables revenue teams to realize their fullest potential by unveiling their customer reality. The patented Gong Revenue Intelligence Platform™ captures and understands every customer interaction, then delivers insights at scale, empowering revenue teams to make decisions based on data instead of opinions. Over 1,500 innovative companies like Zillow, Slack, PayPal, Twilio, Shopify, Hubspot, SproutSocial, Zoominfo, Outreach, MuleSoft, and LinkedIn trust Gong to power their customer reality. With Gong, customers experience improved win rates, increased deal sizes, and accelerated employee ramp-times.
Gong is looking to hire our first ever Director of Events to supercharge the events function at Gong. This role will report to the Sr. Director, Marketing and is an opportunity to take a successful events game to the next level and scale the events function for the leading revenue intelligence company that is driving innovation in some of the hottest areas of technology including AI, machine learning, remote work, cloud, and the subscription economy.
- You’ll lead event strategy for the revenue intelligence platform that’s changing how marketing is done in B2B.
- Help drive towards demand generation goals by creating events that will drive leads, and, more importantly, pipeline.
- Our number one operating principle is “create raving fans” and your event experiences will be a big part of that. We strive to create “wow” moments.
- Inspire the event team (now and future members) and help in their growth
- Manage priorities, develop effective processes, and partner with leaders across all levels to drive cross-functional event initiatives.
- Present monthly and quarterly event marketing analytics reports and provide thoughtful recommendations based on data-backed insights and qualitative feedback.
- Everything above and more to help contribute to the team’s main goal of maximizing qualified opportunities and building our brand.
- 12+ years of experience in Events Roles (4+ years in creative leadership)Strong creative skills to help breathe new life into the Gong event experience
- Excellent communication skills and comfortable presenting in executive-level settings
- Strong collaborator and easy to work with across time-zones
- Ability to think strategically and “Favor the Long Term”
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently, prioritize and get things done
PERKS & BENEFITS
- 100% paid coverage of medical, dental and vision
- insurance for employees401K program to help you invest in your future
- Education & learning stipend for personal growth and development
- Flexible vacation time to promote a healthy work-life balance
- Paid parental leave to support you and your family
- Work from home stipend to help you succeed in a remote environment
Gong is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that diversity is integral to our success, and do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, age, or any other basis protected by law.