Director, EMEA Revenue Marketing
Marketing - Dublin, Ireland
Gong is looking to hire our first ever Director of EMEA Revenue Marketing to build the EMEA marketing function at Gong. This role will report to the Sr. Director, Marketing and is an opportunity to build the EMEA marketing playbook for the leading revenue intelligence company that is driving innovation in some of the hottest areas of technology including AI, machine learning, remote work, cloud, and the subscription economy.
- You’ll lead EMEA Revenue Marketing for the revenue intelligence platform that’s changing how marketing is done in B2B.
- Drive towards demand generation goals by creating programs that will drive leads, and, more importantly, pipeline across a number of different channels. You own and thrive when you own a pipeline number.
- The other title you’ll hold is “the bridge.” You’ll be the bridge between the NAMER marketing team and EMEA marketing team, helping bring the best campaigns to EMEA and the other way around!
- Build the foundation of what EMEA marketing is all about at Gong. You are the first person over there that will run our first programs, build the playbook, and the team over time.
- Manage priorities, develop effective processes, and partner with leaders across all levels to drive cross-functional initiatives.
- Present monthly and quarterly marketing analytics reports and provide thoughtful recommendations based on data-backed insights and qualitative feedback.
- Everything above and more to help contribute to the team’s main goal of maximizing qualified opportunities and making our brand explode.
- 12+ years of experience in Marketing Roles (4+ years in leadership)
- Strong creative skills to help breathe new life into the Gong EMEA experience
- Excellent communication skills and comfortable presenting in executive-level settings
- Strong collaborator and easy to work with across time-zones
- Ability to think strategically and “Favor the Long Term”
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently, prioritize and get things done
PERKS & BENEFITS
- 100% paid coverage of medical, dental and vision insurance for employees
- Education & learning stipend for personal growth and development
- Flexible vacation time to promote a healthy work-life balance
- Paid parental leave to support you and your family
- Work from home stipend to help you succeed in a remote environment
Gong is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that diversity is integral to our success, and do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, age, or any other basis protected by law.