People Project Manager
People - San Francisco Bay Area
Gong enables revenue teams to realize their fullest potential by unveiling their customer reality. The patented Gong Revenue Intelligence Platform™ captures and understands every customer interaction, then delivers insights at scale, empowering revenue teams to make decisions based on data instead of opinions. Over 2,000 innovative companies like Paychex, PayPal, Hubspot, LinkedIn, MuleSoft, Shopify, Slack, SproutSocial, Twilio, and Zillow trust Gong to power their customer reality. With Gong, customers experience improved win rates, increased deal sizes, and accelerated employee ramp-times.
We are looking for an experienced non-technical Project Manager to join our rapidly growing People team at Gong. You will become a critical member of our global People team and responsible for spearheading strategic initiatives on behalf of our senior People leadership team.
You should be excited to lead a wide range of People initiatives; for example, one day you could be working on a company-wide Total Rewards project and the next day on a Gongster engagement project to Create Raving Fans within the company. You will ensure the successful delivery of strategic, high-visibility People programs and projects while Winning as a Team.
This role sits within the Office of the Chief People Officer, reporting to the Director of People Programs.
- 5+ years of high-touch experience in program and project management or consulting. Experience in HR is not required, but an excitement to roll up your sleeves on People programs is required.
- Demonstrated & progressive success in project management. You should be able to manage several projects at once and drive cross-functional stakeholders to action. You’ll need to bring strong facilitation skills and an ability to foster an inclusive and collaborative working environment. You’ll be managing projects with inputs from a global audience.
- Strong familiarity with project management tools, methodologies and best practices. A desire to teach and share these practices with the people team is a plus.
- Attention to detail and effective time management is key.
- A self-starter who thrives in a fast paced culture that isn’t afraid of change and ambiguity as we build our global people function.
- Prior experience in management consulting, product management, or working at a rapidly growing company is desirable. PMP Certification is highly desirable; comfort with data and analyzing impact is a plus.
- Experience leading transformational and strategic programs is a plus.
Perks & Benefits
- We offer Gongsters a variety of medical, dental, and vision plans, designed to fit you and your family’s needs.
- For most plans, Gong pays 100% of the premiums for employees and 50% of premiums for dependents.
- 401K program to help you invest in your future.
- Education & learning stipend for personal growth and development.
- Flexible vacation time to promote a healthy work-life blend.
- Paid parental leave to support you and your family.
- Company-wide recharge days each quarter.
- Work from home stipend to help you succeed in a remote environment