Head of Learning & Development
People - San Francisco Bay Area
Gong enables revenue teams to realize their fullest potential by unveiling their customer reality. The patented Gong Revenue Intelligence Platform™ captures and understands every customer interaction, then delivers insights at scale, empowering revenue teams to make decisions based on data instead of opinions. Over 1,500 innovative companies like Zillow, Slack, PayPal, Twilio, Shopify, Hubspot, SproutSocial, Zoominfo, Outreach, MuleSoft, and LinkedIn trust Gong to power their customer reality. With Gong, customers experience improved win rates, increased deal sizes, and accelerated employee ramp-times.
Location: This position can be performed remotely. We plan to have physical offices in San Francisco and Atlanta once it’s safe to resume in-office operations.
We are looking for a dynamic Head of Learning & Development to craft and drive our L&D strategy, offerings, and team! This leader will partner closely with the People team, business leaders, and employees to build a program that reflects and meets the unique needs of our Gongsters. Gong’s Head of L&D will bring a passion for creating strong relationships throughout the business, evangelizing professional development, and helping Gong build an organization of inspiring leaders.
- As the Head of L&D, you will help us assess organizational personas and business needs to develop and deliver on a strategy unique to Gong
- You will own an industry-leading learning roadmap and impact the organization in several critical capacities: as a strategic thought partner on learning initiatives, as a designer of in-house content and programs, as a project manager who drives end-to-end communication and execution, and as a facilitator of key internal programs
- Craft and facilitate engaging learning experiences to create an environment where all Gongsters can do their best work
- Understand and prioritize the most critical business needs and design global, scalable L&D strategies that support leader, manager and career development, diversity and inclusion, and onboarding
- Develop efficient systems and processes for tracking budget, program participation, and program logistics as well as sharing success insights in partnership with the People team
- Leverage tools and platforms that make learning fun and collaborative
- Identify tools and resources to make development planning and learning opportunities self-service to help people find what they need when they need it
- Experience building and leading a learning and development department within a high-growth organization
- 10+ years of experience consulting with business leaders to design and deliver engaging, high impact learning experiences to global, diverse audiences across live and virtual
- Strong personal leadership, organizational, and relationship-building skills
- Ability to inspire confidence in senior management and to be recognized as the authority by stakeholders
- Analytical approach to problem-solving and driving toward solutions
- Ability to switch seamlessly between strategic thinking and tactical execution within a fast-paced environment
- A curious learner with a growth mindset, staying relevant on emerging trends in the L&D space
- Able to turn academic / theoretical content into digestible, applicable learning experiences within the business context
PERKS & BENEFITS
- 100% paid coverage of medical, dental and vision insurance for employees
- 401K program to help you invest in your future
- Education & learning stipend for personal growth and development
- Flexible vacation time to promote a healthy work-life balance
- Paid parental leave to support you and your family
- Company-wide recharge days each quarter
- Work from home stipend to help you succeed in a remote environment
Gong is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that diversity is integral to our success, and do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, age, or any other basis protected by law.