Sr. Sales Enablement Manager, SDR
Sales Enablement - Remote US
Gong enables revenue teams to realize their fullest potential by unveiling their customer reality. The patented Gong Revenue Intelligence Platform™ captures and understands every customer interaction, then delivers insights at scale, empowering revenue teams to make decisions based on data instead of opinions. Over 2,000 innovative companies like Paychex, PayPal, Hubspot, LinkedIn, MuleSoft, Shopify, Slack, SproutSocial, Twilio, and Zillow trust Gong to power their customer reality. With Gong, customers experience improved win rates, increased deal sizes, and accelerated employee ramp-times.
As a Sr. Sales Enablement Manager, SDR you’ll play a key role in designing, developing, and executing on projects and programs for the Global SDR team. You must be passionate about project and program management in service of operational efficiency.
- Partner with leadership on business planning and strategy for their respective segments, then building and managing stakeholder documentation overall including QxQ priorities and focus areas.
- Perform detailed needs assessments in collaboration with Enablement and SDR Leadership to translate business needs into measurable outcomes and align to broader enablement initiatives.
- Build and manager SDR Enablement Calendar in partnerships with SDR leaders
- Lead continual training of reps and managers in building out SDR enablement competencies
- Develop, manage, and collect data that contributes to monitoring the performance of enablement programs.
- Manage the technology used for Sales Enablement (including Lessonly, Guru, Outreach, and Gong).
- Develop and determine metrics for success for assigned projects and programs
- Create and draft project team communication and updates for projects and programs
- Design, plan, and manage the execution of SDR continued education programs
- 8+ years of experience in SDR Management, Enablement or Operations, or 8-10 years experience as a seller with a proven track record of success.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Familiarity or ideally a previous user of Gong
- Exceptional organizational, coordination, planning and project/program management skills Possess strong writing abilities to present project updates to executive teams
- Experience using technology to support planning, execution, and communications management
- Self-directed and resourceful
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
PERKS & BENEFITS
- We offer Gongsters a variety of medical, dental, and vision plans, designed to fit you and your family’s needs.
- For most plans, Gong pays 100% of the premiums for employees and 50% of premiums for dependents.
- 401K program to help you invest in your future.
- Education & learning stipend for personal growth and development.
- Flexible vacation time to promote a healthy work-life blend.
- Paid parental leave to support you and your family.
- Company-wide recharge days each quarter.
- Work from home stipend to help you succeed in a remote environment