Manager, Enterprise Customer Success
Customer Success Leadership - Remote US
Gong enables revenue teams to realize their fullest potential by unveiling their customer reality. The patented Gong Revenue Intelligence Platform™ captures and understands every customer interaction, then delivers insights at scale, empowering revenue teams to make decisions based on data instead of opinions. Over 2,000 innovative companies like Paychex, PayPal, Hubspot, LinkedIn, MuleSoft, Shopify, Slack, SproutSocial, Twilio, and Zillow trust Gong to power their customer reality. With Gong, customers experience improved win rates, increased deal sizes, and accelerated employee ramp-times.
Our Enterprise segment is rapidly growing! As a Manager, we’re looking for a customer-centric, strategic, and experienced leader. Your leadership will have a direct impact on driving customer growth, developing the team, and delivering on Gong’s operating principle of CREATING RAVING FANS. This position reports to our Sr Director of Enterprise Customer Success.
Our CSMs are trusted strategic advisors to revenue and operational leaders. They partner with AEs on accounts to drive strategic plans or business transformation while delivering measurable business impact. The Enterprise CSM will specifically 1) drive customer engagement and product adoption, 2) deliver business reviews, 3) mitigate risk, and 4) drive account growth. CSMs are measured on quarterly metrics related to portfolio net growth, business reviews, and product utilization.
- Hire, coach, and develop the best Enterprise CSM team in the industry. Your team’s success is your top priority.
- Lead a team of 5-7 Enterprise CSM's in delivering an exceptional customer experience that leads them to be Raving Fans
- Own your team's metrics and drive the plan to exceed them, specifically growth, license utilization, risk, and business reviews
- Partner with other CS leaders to build and refine processes, systems, and resources to make the teams, and our customers, successful
- Design and implement process improvements, customer journey playbooks, and programs to build an efficient and scalable operation
- Work closely with internal teams (Education, Support, Sales, Product, Professional Services, etc.) to align priorities, collaborate on customer needs and opportunities, and deliver increasing value over time
- 3+ years experience in building and managing high performing CSM teams in B2B Enterprise SaaS
- 8+ years of experience in customer-facing roles
- Passionate about developing people and coaching your team to meet their full potential
- Demonstrated ability leading a customer-facing team — helping your team prioritize and manage their book of business, develop and drive best practice operations, and drive deep strategic value for customers
- Experience owning and managing quarterly team metrics
- Track record of aligning with customer leadership, driving value conversations, and strategic alignment with VP and C-suite stakeholders
- High business acumen and understanding of the inner workings of revenue teams
- Experience driving multithreaded relationships with Fortune 1000 companies
- High energy leader with excellent cross-functional collaboration skills to drive customer projects and processes with Sales, Professional Services, Product, Support, and executives
- Track record of operating in a high paced, growth environment
- Our top performers have a growth mindset and pride themselves on being coachable. We are a team that values collaboration and winning together, enjoying the ride, and challenging conventional wisdom. If that’s you too, we want to hear from you!
PERKS & BENEFITS
- We offer Gongsters a variety of medical, dental, and vision plans, designed to fit you and your family’s needs.
- For most plans, Gong pays 100% of the premiums for employees and 50% of premiums for dependents.
- 401K program to help you invest in your future.
- Education & learning stipend for personal growth and development.
- Flexible vacation time to promote a healthy work-life blend.
- Paid parental leave to support you and your family.
- Company-wide recharge days each quarter.
- Work from home stipend to help you succeed in a remote environment
Gong is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that diversity is integral to our success, and do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, age, or any other basis protected by law.