R&D - Tel Aviv
Gong is one of Israel’s most valued private software companies. Our solution uses machine learning and AI to automate big parts of customer-facing roles. We serve over 1,200 customers, including Facebook, LinkedIn, ADP, Intercom, Drift and more. Tens of thousands of business professionals use Gong for their day-to-day work.
At Gong, we’re building new-generation, machine-learning based software that automates big parts of customer-facing roles by “understanding” their conversations and related work.
Our solution guides sales people, coaches them how to become better, performs tasks for them, and directs them to best actions.
Here at Gong, we like to encourage our employees to express their personality and identity (whether gender, ethnic, religious, or sexual), and we ensure fairness and equal opportunities.
If this consideration is important to you when choosing a work place, we'd love to see you with us.
As a Data Scientist, you’ll join a team of 10 experienced researchers, who develop in-house the algorithms that power the Gong platform, including Automatic Speech Recognition, Voice Print detection, Video and Audio analysis, NLP, and predictive modeling.
- Translate business problems into ML projects, brainstorm to identify the best approach, and conduct hands-on research to weave together data, product thinking, and algorithms to generate business value
- Write production-grade code that serves top brands
- Continuously evolve and help others evolve professionally, through joint work and mentoring, contributing to weekly brainstorming sessions, and staying up-to-date with the latest ML developments
- Familiarity with a variety of ML disciplines and algorithms, including Deep Learning
- 4+ years of relevant experience in the industry or a Master degree in Machine Learning research
- Published papers in statistics, machine learning, or artificial neural networks - an advantage
- Good communication skills