10 Golden rules of pricing conversations
Free Printable Cheat Sheet
Pricing conversations make or break your deals. We analyzed over 519,000 call recordings with AI to understand how the best salespeople in the world handle pricing discussions. This is what they do (and don’t) to defend their pricing and seal the deal.
- When to talk priceThe highest impact moment in the sales process to bring up budget and pricing with buyers.
- How to stand firmDo this immediately after explaining your price to project rock-solid confidence (hint: almost no one does this).
- Avoid this negotiation trapUse these two simple words to drastically reduce price haggling and secure your deals.
- Lead buyers to valueLearn how elite sales reps justify price before they bring it up – and without buyers even realizing it.
- Use authoritative languageYour do’s and dont’s of pricing conversations. These words are the kiss of death for pricing negotiations.
- Includes a free email templateThis email template will kick pricing conversations out of your inbox and get buyers where you want them (on the phone).
WHERE DO I SIGN?
Next step: Closed-won.