7 Tactics to ace group sales calls
The data is clear: group calls increase close rates.
BUT more people = more potential problems. Work your Zoom grid like a Rubik’s Cube and get deals inked with these expert tips for group sales presentations. Use these 7 tactics to sidestep group call fails and land in the hall of fame.
What you’ll learn
- Run money-making multiplayer sales callsGroup calls are a prime buying signal. Use these tactics to turn interest into evaluation (and commission).
- Avoid this question at all costsThis question comes almost naturally in a group setting. Unlearn this bad selling habit and add some serious horsepower to your next group call.
- How top sellers use group psychologyHuman beings act differently in groups. Learn these principles to get buyers to produce the social cues that get other participants to engage.
How to use them
- Pick up this 15-minute habitIt’s how top earners use their champion to step into group calls prepared. And step out with new champions.
- Your (secret) goal in group callsYour deal depends on it. Learn how elite sellers speak to power while creating buy-in from their peers.
- The #1 missed opportunityThe countdown to capitalize on your group call starts when you hit “Leave meeting.” Do this after hanging up (or risk moving your deal from “commit” to “best case”).
MORE GUESTS, MORE CHECKS
Level up your multiplayer sales call skills and top the leaderboard.