The High-Growth Sales Plan Template
Nothing is more detrimental to your sales process than poor targeting. You need a clear picture of who you’re targeting to qualify your prospects and reach your sales goals.
Use these sales plan templates to create your ideal account profile (IAP), refine your sales process, and create a customer conversation map.
- Build an unstoppable sales engineDiscover the key components of an effective sales plan and learn how to add some serious power to your sales process.
- Fine-tune your sales processGet a sales process template that lets you successfully turn more conversations into closed-won deals. Use the template as is or tweak it to fit your own process.
- Defining buyer personasBook more meetings and generate more leads with the sales plan template. Learn how to tailor your message to prospects based on their persona and specific use case.
- Map your IAP
Not every lead is a good fit. Use this template to build your Ideal Account Profile (or Ideal Customer Profile) and identify who you’re targeting to improve your qualification process.
- Define your sales processNothing affects your win rates more than a poorly structured sales process. Get the exact sales flow that we use at Gong to turn interest into revenue.
- Boost your close ratesUse this template to build a sales framework and execute your sales strategy. Guide prospects through your pipeline and close more deals.
- Your IAPThe key to driving future growth? Targeting the right buyers. Learn how to build your IAP to improve your sales qualification process.
- Conversation mappingGuide prospects through the problems your products or services solve. Use this template to maximize the impact of your messaging.
- Buyer profilesUse this template to create buyer profiles for each decision-maker and tailor your messaging to drive the most impact.
- Uncover pain pointsLearn how top sales reps uncover pain points and get their customer base to reveal the biggest challenges they’re facing.
- Maximize win ratesGet a proven sales flow to help you boost your win rates (it’s the one we use at Gong to track our sales process, so you know it’s good).
- Solution mappingPotential buyers want to know how your solution solves their problem. Here’s how to match your message to their pain points.
- Forecast revenueMake sure you’re engaging the right personas with the sales process template. It’ll also help you make a more accurate sales forecast based on pipeline stages.
- How to establish proofNever use return-on-investment (ROI) language in your sales conversations. Instead, learn how to establish proof and communicate the value of your solution.
Use these sales plan templates to build the foundation of your sales strategy and accelerate your sales cycle.
A: By downloading the sales plan templates, you’ll get access to the following:
- Your Ideal Account Profile. Creating an ideal account profile helps you refine your qualification criteria. Use this template to improve your targeting efforts.
- A Buyer Profile. This template gives you a high-level overview of the key decision-makers involved in a purchasing decision. With this information, your sales team can tailor their sales pitch and close more deals.
- The Sales Process: A standardized sales process adds structure to your sales activities. This sales template helps you maximize your win rates by engaging with the right personas.
- A Customer Conversation Map: There’s no such thing as a one-size-fits-all sales plan. Here’s a template that your sales reps can use to tailor their messaging based on customer problems that your company solves.
A: These templates are perfect for the following groups:
- Sales managers: Use these templates to develop a robust sales strategy and equip your sales teams with the resources they need to hit their business goals. You can also use them to augment your sales training and strengthen the skills of your sales team.
- Sales representatives: Are you struggling to find the right messaging with your prospects? These templates will give you a clearer picture of your target customers. As a result, you can tailor your message to maximize its impact.
A: The sales plan templates are available in a PDF file, which you can open in Adobe Acrobat Reader or view in your web browser.
A: Sales planning is the process of setting revenue targets and creating strategies to reach them. As your reps put your sales plan into action, you can track their performance and make changes as needed.
A: Follow these steps to create a sales plan for your organization:
- Define your sales targets
- Determine your team structure
- Research your target market
- Create buyer personas
- Develop and implement sales strategies
- Track sales KPIs
- Adjust your sales plan
A: Setting sales and revenue goals sets clear expectations and keeps your sales team accountable. Examples of sales goals include:
- Close 15 deals per month as a team by the end of the year
- Close $100,000 in sales by the end of the quarter
- Send 100 cold emails by the end of the week
- Identify 10 new prospects by the end of today
A: Here are additional resources that’ll help take your sales skills to the next level:
- This 12-Step Sales Process Guide Is the Only One You’ll Ever Need: A clearly-defined sales process acts as a “battle plan” that your reps can follow to engage a potential customer. This blog post covers the entire sales process, from prospecting to closing. Get data-backed tips that’ll boost your win rates.
- Sales Training Plan: How To Turn Your Team Into A Sales Powerhouse: In this blog post, we give you a complete 4-step sales training plan that you can implement to build a world class sales department.
- Here It Is. Your 7-Step Sales Strategy Framework For 2022.: Do you want to not only meet your sales targets, but exceed them? Get the exact sales strategy framework that we use at Gong.
YOUR SALES PLAN TEMPLATE
Get the templates now to start building your revenue engine.