We narrowed 300K+ calls-to-action down to the statistical best, including
- “Does it make sense to explore how [see: #1].”
- “Would it help your team if they could [see: #12].”
- “Interested in unpacking how we can help with [see: #14].”
- “Does this sound like something that could [see: #23].”
- “What’s your reaction to solving [see: #26].”
Plus 38 more CTAs you can use across both cold and warm emails.
Get the cheat sheet now
And you’ll also get our email CTA report, which includes
- 16 ways to ask for a meeting using specificity…
Hint: just a word or two can transform your response rate.
- How to “stun” cold prospects into scheduling their own meetings with you…
Hint: often the less you say, the better the outcome.
- The (data-backed) highest performing call-to-action for cold emails…
Hint: don’t sell the meeting.
- The cta that more than doubles meetings booked, from 15 to 37 percent…
Hint: you only use it once you’ve entered the sales process…
- The cta amazon.Com depends on to sell, sell, sell…
Hint: it works because it’s direct and to-the-point, frictionless.
GET THE CTA CHEAT SHEET & REPORT
It’s free, instant, and proven.