Gong unlocks reality to help people and companies reach their full potential. The patented Gong Revenue Intelligence Platform™ empowers customer-facing teams to take advantage of their most valuable assets – customer interactions, which the Gong platform automatically captures and analyzes. Gong then delivers insights at scale, empowering revenue and go-to-market teams to determine the best actions for winning outcomes. Thousands of innovative companies like Morningstar Inc., Paychex, LinkedIn, Shopify, Slack, SproutSocial, Twilio, and Zillow trust Gong to power their customer reality. Gong is an award winning company and was recognized on the Inc 5000 (#99), Forbes Cloud 100 (#14), LinkedIn Top Start Ups (#2), and Great Places to Work lists in 2021.
As a Customer Training Specialist, you will join Gong's incredible customer education team & deliver live training programs to our growing customer base while being energetic, engaging, & articulate.
Timezone Requirement: We are seeking someone located in the Pacific Time Zone of the U.S.
- Effectively translate Gong's customer education curriculum into an interactive, multi-tier live training program
- Design and lead tailored in-person and virtual trainings
- Partner with cross functional organizations to help ensure training workshops meet the needs of our customers
- Leverage insights from customer trainings to inform education curriculum on an ongoing basis
- Identify gaps in current education materials and work to address these gaps
- Minimum of 2+ years of experience delivering in-person and virtual training classes for a SaaS company
- Ability to leverage and show deep domain knowledge to drive customer success
- Energetic, compelling, and confident when presenting in front of teams
- Coachable and open to feedback, both internally and on the fly from your audience
- Ability to thrive in a changing and fast-moving environment
- Location Requirement: Pacific Time Zone
Perks & benefits
- We offer Gongsters a variety of medical, dental, and vision plans, designed to fit you and your family’s needs
- For most plans, Gong pays 100% of the premiums for employees and 50% of premiums for dependents.
- 401K program to help you invest in your future
- Education & learning stipend for personal growth and development
- Flexible vacation time to promote a healthy work-life blend
- Parental leave to support you and your family
- Company-wide recharge days each quarter
- Work from home stipend to help you succeed in a remote environment
Gong is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that diversity is integral to our success, and do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, age, or any other basis protected by law.