Gong enables revenue teams to realize their fullest potential by unveiling their customer reality. The patented Gong Revenue Intelligence Platform™ captures and understands every customer interaction, then delivers insights at scale, empowering revenue teams to make decisions based on data instead of opinions. Over 2,000 innovative companies like Paychex, PayPal, Hubspot, LinkedIn, MuleSoft, Shopify, Slack, SproutSocial, Twilio, and Zillow trust Gong to power their customer reality. With Gong, customers experience improved win rates, increased deal sizes, and accelerated employee ramp-times.
As a Data Analyst, you will fill a key role in Professional Services by taking raw customer data (from Gong), interpreting it and using your skills to come to meaningful conclusions, and develop actionable insights based on your analysis. These insights that you share with your customer business stakeholders will be used to make informed business decisions - the true value of Gong's revenue intelligence!
All of your activities will focus on ensuring that our customers are raving fans by increasing their usage and adoption of Gong. You will typically engage in ongoing managed services purchased by customers on a monthly basis and build long-term relationships with peers at numerous customers. Your activities and projects will typically be at the discretion of a Gong Customer Success Manager or Professional Services Engagement Manager.
- Collaborate with customers to define business requirements and KPI’s of Gong.
- Examine Gong customer data sets, find trends, create charts and visual presentations.
- Creation of reports and dashboards utilizing Excel, Tableau, and Sisense.
- Data validation, mining, and discovery.
- Perform ad-hoc analysis and provide business leaders actionable insights as needed.
- Present to customer executive sponsors to help make business decisions.
- Maintain product expertise across the Gong product line, API’s, and 3rd party apps.
- Identify new sources of data and methods to improve data collection, analysis, and reporting to Customers.
- 2-5+ years of professional consulting experience in Data Analysis or Business Management, Sales, and/or Sales Support - preferably in a customer facing role.
- Experience designing and developing business-facing dashboards, and data visualizations utilizing Excel, and BI platforms such as Tableau (preferred) or Sisense Advanced analytical skills.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze (and make inferences from) large amounts of data, is strongly preferred; previous experience with sales modeling is a plus.
- Advanced documentation and reporting skills is strongly preferred; experience with utilizing multiple tools / databases to produce a variety of reports (e.g. monthly forecasts, ad-hoc queries, etc.) is a plus
- Bachelor's Degree.
- Willingness to travel.
Perks & benefits
- We offer Gongsters a variety of medical, dental, and vision plans, designed to fit you and your family’s needs.
- For most plans, Gong pays 100% of the premiums for employees and 50% of premiums for dependents.
- 401K program to help you invest in your future.
- Education & learning stipend for personal growth and development.
- Flexible vacation time to promote a healthy work-life blend.
- Paid parental leave to support you and your family.
- Company-wide recharge days each quarter.
- Work from home stipend to help you succeed in a remote environment.
Gong is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that diversity is integral to our success, and do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, age, or any other basis protected by law.