Sales Enablement Specialist
Sales Operations - San Francisco
Gong enables revenue teams to realize their fullest potential by unveiling their customer reality. The patented Gong Revenue Intelligence Platform™ captures and understands every customer interaction, then delivers insights at scale, empowering revenue teams to make decisions based on data instead of opinions. Over 1,000 innovative companies like LinkedIn, Hubspot, Service Titan, Pinterest, and Drift trust Gong to power their customer reality. With Gong, customers experience improved win rates, increased deal sizes, and accelerated employee ramp-times.
Gong is expanding our Global Sales Enablement Team and we are seeking a Sales Enablement Specialist to partner with our Head of Sales Enablement to consistently improve Gong’s enablement programs.
- An organized communicator that can assist in managing the sales onboarding and ongoing training calendars: ensuring that new reps and managers are informed of the process and schedule. Ensure trainers are scheduled and on time, finding backfills as needed.
- Build and manage more structured sales tools, buyer persona, and sales tech landscape Lessonly content and quizzes for onboarding. Maintain updated knowledge within our internal Knowledge Management System (Guru), whilst helping to track which resources are most used.
- Collaborate with marketing to write Outreach sequences in alignment with programs and spiffs rolling out to the SDR and Commercial AE teams.
- Help keep onboarding content up-to-date, including continued maintenance of learning tools (Lessonly, Gong Libraries, Training Decks)Own the survey process for SDR and AE Trainings and send survey feedback in a digestible format to senior sales leaders.
- Ad-hoc enablement projects to improve the enablement program.
- Advanced knowledge of our Sales Tools (Outreach, LI Sales Navigator, Drift, Sendoso, Cameo, Salesforce, Lessonly, ZoomInfo and Gong).
- You will be asked to demonstrate your familiarity with these tools, and should have high potential with sales tools, content, training, and key stakeholder management.
- Demonstrated success in an SDR or AE role.
- Primarily a self-starter but you aren’t afraid to ask for direction.
- A knack for outlining processes in the simplest way possible.
PERKS & BENEFITS
- 100% paid coverage of medical, dental and vision insurance for employees
- 401K program to help you invest in your future
- Education & learning stipend for personal growth and development
- Flexible vacation time to promote a healthy work-life balancePaid parental leave to support you and your family
- Work from home stipend to help you succeed in a remote environment
Gong is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that diversity is integral to our success, and do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, age, or any other basis protected by law.