Sr. Product Manager - User Journey
Product - Tel Aviv
Gong is one of Israel’s most valued private software companies. Our solution uses machine learning and AI to automate big parts of customer-facing roles. Over 1,500 innovative companies like Zillow, Slack, PayPal, Twilio, Shopify, Hubspot, SproutSocial, Zoominfo, Outreach, MuleSoft, and LinkedIn trust Gong to power their customer reality.
At Gong, we’re building new-generation, machine-learning based software that automates big parts of customer-facing roles by “understanding” their conversations and related work.
Our solution guides sales professionals, coaches them how to become better, performs tasks for them, and directs them to best actions.
We are seeking an experienced Product Manager to lead our efforts to increase adoption and usage of our platform.
In this position, you will understand and map the customer and user journeys (qualitatively and quantitatively), and identify and execute changes to the product that drives both deeper and broader usage across more than 1,500 customers.
This is an opportunity to build amazing product experiences in a hyper-growth company alongside a team of experienced product managers, engineers, and designers.
You’ll have the freedom to find the points of highest impact across the user lifecycle, from first contact with the product to a raving Gong fan. If you're excited to join a fast-growing team and have a direct impact on a platform used by some of the biggest names in tech, we want to meet you!
Your day to day will be:
- Deeply understand our customers and users, their needs, and the broader market through research and interviews.
- Lead growth initiatives and features across the product: connect the dots between our users and our product value, and build the right journeys for them to realize that value.
- Define and monitor product KPIs, analyze user behavior, collect user feedback, and run quick iterations to increase adoption and improve feature utilization.
- Work with Engineering, Customer Success, Product Marketing, Ops, Sales, and Marketing to drive successful product results.
You may be a good fit if:
- You have 5+ years of experience as a product manager at a fast-paced Internet software company
- You have experience in driving usage in SaaS B2B products - hands-on implementation of product-led growth techniques is a strong plus
- You shine at analyzing data and using it to define and run meaningful experiments with deep passion and curiosity
- You’re a progressive thinker with strong execution - you can envision a different world and articulate a clear path to get there
- You have a passion for storytelling, ideally with the ability to drive the creation of compelling content that helps drive user adoption forward
- You can turn incomplete, conflicting, or ambiguous inputs into solid action plans
- You have a hands-on approach - a must!