Gong enables revenue teams to realize their fullest potential by unveiling their customer reality. The patented Gong Revenue Intelligence Platform™ captures and understands every customer interaction, then delivers insights at scale, empowering revenue teams to make decisions based on data instead of opinions. Over 2,000 innovative companies like Paychex, PayPal, Hubspot, LinkedIn, MuleSoft, Shopify, Slack, SproutSocial, Twilio, and Zillow trust Gong to power their customer reality. With Gong, customers experience improved win rates, increased deal sizes, and accelerated employee ramp-times.
As the first Sales Engineer on the EMEA team, you’ll fill a key role in ensuring our most important prospects and customers have a high-quality experience. Sales Engineers at Gong are not your typical SEs who give demos day in and day out. We are strategic resources deployed to solve complex use cases when no one else can. Think of us as superheroes called into action when needed!
- Thoroughly understand all aspects of the Gong platform in order to explain the technology to all types of users.
- Solution complex use cases and explain them in layman’s terms to prospects.
- Be the prospect’s trusted advisor to ensure they get the correct value out of Gong.
- Complete security and privacy questionnaires in the context of sales cycles.
- Contribute reusable assets to the Sales Engineering team and the company at-large.
- Collaborate closely with Product Marketing, Product Management and Engineering to learn how to sell our solutions and give feedback from the field.
- 3+ years of SaaS enterprise software sales engineering or other relevant work experience.
- Experience with security and privacy pertaining to SaaS systems.
- Understanding of APIs, JSON, and webhooks.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience with sales technology or telephony systems is a plus.
- Able to make the complex sound simple
- Able to convert prospect requirements into software solutions
- Entrepreneurial to help create collateral and processes to fit your needs
- A jack of all trades to help kick start the EMEA Sales Engineering division!
You'll get to
- Work alongside Sales as the ultimate product expert (this is not a demo monkey role!)
- Work closely with prospects’ technical and security teams.
- Help eliminate bottlenecks by working cross-functionally (Sales, Support, Product Management, Engineering) to get deals across the line.