Sales Engagement Specialist (Marketing)
Demand Generation - San Francisco
Gong enables revenue teams to realize their fullest potential by unveiling their customer reality. The patented Gong Revenue Intelligence Platform™ captures and understands every customer interaction, then delivers insights at scale, empowering revenue teams to make decisions based on data instead of opinions. Over 1,000 innovative companies like LinkedIn, Hubspot, Service Titan, Pinterest, and Drift trust Gong to power their customer reality. With Gong, customers experience improved win rates, increased deal sizes, and accelerated employee ramp-times.
As our Sales Engagement Specialist, you will report to the Senior Manager of Marketing Operations and collaborate closely with our Sales Development and Revenue Marketing teams to ensure that every email being sent to our prospects is creating more raving fans. As the Sales Engagement Specialist you will be responsible for the creation, maintenance, and constant optimization of Gong’s portfolio of sales sequences within our Outreach platform and will have a direct impact on the success of our Sales Development teams.
- Partner with Sales, Marketing, and Business Development to continuously drive efficiency improvements in the process for handling sequence creation and update requests.
- Write amazing email sequences that are targeted for different personas, industries, or marketing activities.
- Maintain regular coordination with Gong’s content team to ensure a steady cadence of A/B tests are applied to our sequences in alignment with strategic business goals.
- Serve as the internal expert on sales cadence best practices, with a particular focus on understanding and reporting on sequence performance data.
- Analyze Team, Rep, and Sequence metrics and identify areas needing attention and develop a strategy to address it.
- Create documentation to educate and enable teams on how to find and properly leverage the best Outreach asset for a given lead or campaign.
- Support the team on day-to-day Outreach questions and concerns, coordinating on systems issues with our Marketing and Sales Operations teams.
- 1 - 3 years of experience in sales dev or content marketing role with an excellent ability to create sales engagement sequences.
- Understanding of how to use inbound marketing and content marketing to generate customer engagement.
- Top-notch verbal and written communication skills, able to flawlessly transition between conversations with operations, sales development, and marketing stakeholders.
- Experience with sales engagement tools like Outreach, SalesLoft, or MixMax.
- Experience with a CRM system, preferably Salesforce, is a must.
- Knowledge of the B2B purchase process and how to identify opportunities to create demand and help accelerate opportunities.
- Familiarity with the technology sales cycle and how to employ marketing communication strategies to nurture leads, drive adoption, and accelerate growth.
- You bring a careful, meticulous approach to everything you do and understand the importance of minimizing errors in customer-facing work to create raving fans.
- Strong organizational and project management skills required to manage concurrent requests without ever slipping on quality.
- Enthusiasm for cross-functional and collaborative work, comfortable interfacing with multiple stakeholders across the organization.
PERKS & BENEFITS
- 100% paid coverage of medical, dental and vision insurance for employees
- 401K program to help you invest in your future
- Education & learning stipend for personal growth and development
- Flexible vacation time to promote a healthy work-life balance
- Paid parental leave to support you and your family
- Work from home stipend to help you succeed in a remote environment
Gong is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that diversity is integral to our success, and do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, age, or any other basis protected by law.