Director, People Manager Development
People - Remote US
Gong enables revenue teams to realize their fullest potential by unveiling their customer reality. The patented Gong Revenue Intelligence Platform™ captures and understands every customer interaction, then delivers insights at scale, empowering revenue teams to make decisions based on data instead of opinions. Over 2,000 innovative companies like Paychex, PayPal, Hubspot, LinkedIn, MuleSoft, Shopify, Slack, SproutSocial, Twilio, and Zillow trust Gong to power their customer reality. With Gong, customers experience improved win rates, increased deal sizes, and accelerated employee ramp-times.
Gong is looking for a learning and talent development professional to design, deliver, and scale people manager development programs. This role reports into the Head of Learning and Development.
We’re looking for a subject matter expert in people management and leadership to assess, design, and deliver learning content and experiences to support our people managers to succeed in our hyper growth environment. The ideal candidate has deep expertise as a people manager and in experiential learning, facilitation, coaching, and program management.
- Program Design: Design high-impact programs to develop manager capability informed by business needs and industry research. Work with new managers and managers new to Gong to ensure foundational leadership skills. Design for both in-person and virtual/distributed learning experiences.
- Facilitation & Delivery: Engage learners, facilitate dialog, tell compelling stories, and deliver a variety of content both in a classroom and virtual setting. We want these learning experiences to be transformative for all people managers.
- Work closely with all levels of business leadership and broader People teams, ensuring programs embody our operating principles.
- Program Management: Execute talent development programs end-to-end; create clear program project plans, stakeholder maps, and manage execution.
- Change Management & Communication: Leverage change management methodologies to ensure global program adoption.
- Evaluation and Analytics: Report on appropriate talent metrics; identify key insights to inform future actions and decision making.
- Continuous Improvement: assess and evolve programs based on feedback and metrics.
- 12+ years combined working in talent development and as a people manager in a hyper growth environment
- Strong experience in content delivery and facilitation; a passion for creating experiential, transformative learning experiences for people managers
- A deep personal belief and commitment to diversity and belonging at work
- Strong stakeholder management and communication skills
- Experience and comfort facilitating through video conferencing applications like Zoom
- Excellent cross-functional collaboration skills
- Detail-oriented, organized, and comfortable with technology including Google G Suite and Learning Management Systems
- When travel is widely determined to be safe and normal, a desire and ability to travel to Gong’s global office locations
- A builder who is able to work autonomously in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
PERKS & BENEFITS
- We offer Gongsters a variety of medical, dental, and vision plans, designed to fit you and your family’s needs.
- For most plans, Gong pays 100% of the premiums for employees and 50% of premiums for dependents.
- 401K program to help you invest in your future.
- Education & learning stipend for personal growth and development.
- Flexible vacation time to promote a healthy work-life blend.
- Paid parental leave to support you and your family.
- Company-wide recharge days each quarter.
- Work from home stipend to help you succeed in a remote environment.