Senior Mobile Developer
R&D - Tel Aviv
Gong is one of Israel’s most valued private software companies. Our solution uses machine learning and AI to automate big parts of customer-facing roles. We serve over 1,200 customers, including Facebook, LinkedIn, ADP, Intercom, Drift and more. Tens of thousands of business professionals use Gong for their day-to-day work.
At Gong, we’re building new-generation, machine-learning based software that automates big parts of customer-facing roles by “understanding” their conversations and related work.
Our solution guides sales people, coaches them how to become better, performs tasks for them, and directs them to best actions.
Here at Gong, we like to encourage our employees to express their personality and identity (whether gender, ethnic, religious, or sexual), and we ensure fairness and equal opportunities.
If this consideration is important to you when choosing a work place, we'd love to see you with us.
Gong is seeking a highly motivated, experienced Mobile Developer to join our talented mobile team.
If you have a passion for creating innovative products and thrive on solving hard problems, we want to hear from you!
- Design, code, and manage large scale applications end to end
- Tackle tough problems and find creative ways to solve them
- Be responsible for delivering disruptive features that are used by an amazing number of companies
- Lead decision-making & design of APIs, mechanisms, and abstractions.
- Be a part of a successful tech startup building innovative AI-based systems, leveraging machine learning, natural language understanding (NLU), and other groundbreaking technologies
- A top talent software engineer with significant hands-on experience developing mobile applications
- A holder of at least 4 years working in mobile development, especially with Android
- Deep understanding of Java - a must
- Familiar with application development methodologies and OOD
- Experienced in mobile app 'full-stack' development - from networking, caching, databases, and UI to deployment to the store
- Experienced in mobile UI/UX development with pixel-perfect approach
- Preferably a graduate in computer science or a similar field
- Someone who enjoys being responsible for and taking ownership over the product you are working on
- Most importantly, someone who is looking to join a top-notch team that tackles challenges creatively and collaboratively