Customer Training Specialist - East Coast
Customer Education - Remote US
Gong enables revenue teams to realize their fullest potential by unveiling their customer reality. The patented Gong Revenue Intelligence Platform™ captures and understands every customer interaction, then delivers insights at scale, empowering revenue teams to make decisions based on data instead of opinions. Over 2,000 innovative companies like Paychex, PayPal, Hubspot, LinkedIn, MuleSoft, Shopify, Slack, SproutSocial, Twilio, and Zillow trust Gong to power their customer reality. With Gong, customers experience improved win rates, increased deal sizes, and accelerated employee ramp-times.
Location: Atlanta, GA or Remote (East Coast). This position can be performed remotely. We plan to have physical offices in San Francisco and Atlanta once it’s safe to resume in-office operations.
As a Customer Training Specialist, you'll deliver live training programs to our growing customer base while being energetic & articulate.
- Effectively translate Gong's customer education curriculum into an interactive, multi-tier live training program.
- Work to design and lead tailored in-person and virtual trainings.
- Collaborate with cross functional organizations to help ensure training workshops meet the needs of our customers.
- Leverage insights from customer trainings to inform education curriculum.
- Identify gaps in current education materials and work to address these gaps.
- 2+ years experience delivering in-person and virtual training classes.
- Ability to leverage/show deep domain knowledge to drive customer success.
- Energetic and compelling and not afraid to present in front of teams.
- Coachable and open to feedback, both internally and on the fly from your audience.
- Someone who thrives in an ever-changing and fast-moving environment.
- 1-3 years minimum work experience within the SaaS industry.
PERKS & BENEFITS
- We offer Gongsters a variety of medical, dental, and vision plans, designed to fit you and your family’s needs.
- For most plans, Gong pays 100% of the premiums for employees and 50% of premiums for dependents.
- 401K program to help you invest in your future.
- Education & learning stipend for personal growth and development.
- Flexible vacation time to promote a healthy work-life blend.
- Paid parental leave to support you and your family.
- Company-wide recharge days each quarter.
- Work from home stipend to help you succeed in a remote environment.
Gong is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that diversity is integral to our success, and do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, age, or any other basis protected by law.