Account Based Marketing Manager, Enterprise
Demand Generation - San Francisco Bay Area
Gong enables revenue teams to realize their fullest potential by unveiling their customer reality. The patented Gong Revenue Intelligence Platform™ captures and understands every customer interaction, then delivers insights at scale, empowering revenue teams to make decisions based on data instead of opinions. Over 1,900 innovative companies like Zillow, Slack, PayPal, Twilio, Shopify, Hubspot, SproutSocial, Zoominfo, Outreach, MuleSoft, and LinkedIn trust Gong to power their customer reality. With Gong, customers experience improved win rates, increased deal sizes, and accelerated employee ramp-times.
Gong is looking to hire an ABM expert to double down on our Enterprise segment. This role will report to the Sr. Manager, Account Based Marketing and will partner closely with Gong’s Director, Enterprise Sales. This is an opportunity to play a critical and high-visibility role for the leading revenue intelligence company that is driving innovation in some of the hottest areas of technology including AI, machine learning, remote work, cloud, and the subscription economy.
- You’ll own strategy, execution, and the results of all things ABM for our Enterprise segment. This is an important and high-visibility role!
- You’ll partner closely with the Enterprise sales team to select the right target accounts, and then develop & launch programs to win those top logos.
- You’ll work hand-in-hand with Enterprise Account Teams (AEs, SDRs) to craft hyper-relevant, tailored programs that nurture top accounts from prospecting to close to expansion
- Work with event marketing to design integrated programs through pre-event, at-event, and post-event support activities and calls to action.
- Get coverage on our target accounts within upmarket segments everywhere they go on the digital web.
- Work with the content and PMM teams to make content that our target accounts crave so we can hit these companies with the right message at the right time.
- Measure and report on Enterprise ABM programs with actionable insights
- Everything above and more to help contribute to the team’s goal of maximizing our footprint in the Enterprise segment and building our brand upmarket
- 5+ years of experience in Demand Gen (3+ years in ABM/Enterprise marketing)
- A relationships-first mentality. You’ll become BFFS with your partners in sales!
- Strong problem-solving skills to strategize creative ways to get in front of top accounts
- Excellent communication skills and comfortable presenting in executive-level settings
- Strong collaborator and easy to work with across time-zones
- Ability to think strategically and “Favor the Long Term”
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently, prioritize and get things done
PERKS & BENEFITS
- 100% paid coverage of medical, dental and vision insurance for employees
- 401K program to help you invest in your future
- Education & learning stipend for personal growth and development
- Flexible vacation time to promote a healthy work-life balance
- Paid parental leave to support you and your family
- Work from home stipend to help you succeed in a remote environment