Finance - Remote US
Gong enables revenue teams to realize their fullest potential by unveiling their customer reality. The patented Gong Revenue Intelligence Platform™ captures and understands every customer interaction, then delivers insights at scale, empowering revenue teams to make decisions based on data instead of opinions. Over 2,000 innovative companies like Paychex, PayPal, Hubspot, LinkedIn, MuleSoft, Shopify, Slack, SproutSocial, Twilio, and Zillow trust Gong to power their customer reality. With Gong, customers experience improved win rates, increased deal sizes, and accelerated employee ramp-times.
The Stock Administrator will own the management of the Company's equity-based compensation program, work closely with our legal counsel, finance department, and others to ensure all equity transactions are properly processed and appropriate tax and regulatory filings are accurate and timely. Our ideal candidate will have excellent communication and a passion for employee service to help keep employees informed and engaged about stock programs. #CreateRavingFans #ChallengeConventionalWisdom
- Administer all aspects of the company’s equity plan and ensure that all transactions are accurately processed in a timely manner.
- Serve as a point of contact for employee questions and concerns related to equity.
- Develop and deliver equity-related education materials and other employee communications.
- Process, manage and track new grant issuance, shares outstanding, and the overall share pool.
- Ensure compliance with statutory requirements and internal company policy.
- Design, implement and drive continuous process improvement of equity processes in a fast-pace environment.
- Maintain the integrity of the equity database with our 3rd party Stock Plan Administrator, and manage the day-to-day relationship with that provider.
- Perform month end closing procedures and assist with public reporting according to US GAAP Stock-based compensation.
- Perform monthly, quarterly, and annual reconciliation of records between equity database and general ledger, HR, payroll, and tax reporting.
- Build and monitor all equity yearly budgets.
- A Bachelor’s degree- preferably in Economics / Accounting/ Law or equivalent.
- 10+ years of experience in stock administration.
- Certified Equity Professional (CEP) certification is highly preferred.
- Deep knowledge of global equity Comprehensive understanding of legal and tax compliance requirements in the countries in which we grant.
- Experience scaling equity at a fast growing company in both the private and public sector.
- Possess strong technological skills, experience with Shareworks preferred.
- Accountable, resourceful and detail-oriented.
- Ability to self-manage competing priorities successfully and work under minimal supervision.
- Ability to handle confidential information with discretion.
- People person, service-oriented, energized to make an impact, and highly motivated.
PERKS AND BENEFITS
- We offer Gongsters a variety of medical, dental, and vision plans, designed to fit you and your family’s needs.
- For most plans, Gong pays 100% of the premiums for employees and 50% of premiums for dependents.
- 401K program to help you invest in your future.
- Education & learning stipend for personal growth and development.
- Flexible vacation time to promote a healthy work-life blend.
- Paid parental leave to support you and your family.
- Company-wide recharge days each quarter.
- Work from home stipend to help you succeed in a remote environment.
Gong is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that diversity is integral to our success, and do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, age, or any other basis protected by law.