People Business Partner (HRBP)
People - San Francisco Bay Area
Gong enables revenue teams to realize their fullest potential by unveiling their customer reality. The patented Gong Revenue Intelligence Platform™ captures and understands every customer interaction, then delivers insights at scale, empowering revenue teams to make decisions based on data instead of opinions. Over 2,000 innovative companies like Paychex, PayPal, Hubspot, LinkedIn, MuleSoft, Shopify, Slack, SproutSocial, Twilio, and Zillow trust Gong to power their customer reality. With Gong, customers experience improved win rates, increased deal sizes, and accelerated employee ramp-times.
We are looking for a People Business Partner who will collaborate with our People Business Partners and cross-functional People teams to support and build trusted partnerships with our Gong leaders and employees. Key responsibilities include driving employee relations, performance processes, team engagement and retention, career development, manager coaching, and strategic People team projects. The ideal candidate will embody our Operating Principles and contribute to an inclusive culture.
- Partner with people business partners, total rewards, recruiting, learning and development, people operations, and other cross-functional stakeholders, leaders, and employees to support strategic People priorities
- Drive proactive People projects to scale and support our fast-paced, high-growth business, including workforce planning, organizational structure, development of high performing teams, change management, and communications
- Be a primary point of contact for leader and employee questions and guidance on People processes and programs
- Provide both a qualitative and quantitative pulse of the employee experience, engagement, and attrition; diagnose areas for improvement and challenge conventional wisdom with suggestions and insights
- Coach leaders around Gong values, behaviors, leadership effectiveness, and Operating Principles
- Manage and resolve employee relations issues, representing employment legal requirements as well as organizational philosophy
- 5+ years of progressive experience in high-growth organizations in a People/HR position, including experience in business-facing roles
- A demonstrated level of competence in employee relations, coaching, performance management, change management, project management, and employment laws
- Thrive in an innovative, fast-paced environment
- Curious and continuous learner
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically and holistically, and roll up your sleeves and execute
- Collaborative cross-functional partner with a win-as-a-team attitude
PERKS & BENEFITS
- We offer Gongsters a variety of medical, dental, and vision plans, designed to fit you and your family’s needs.
- For most plans, Gong pays 100% of the premiums for employees and 50% of premiums for dependents.
- 401K program to help you invest in your future.
- Education & learning stipend for personal growth and development.
- Flexible vacation time to promote a healthy work-life blend.
- Paid parental leave to support you and your family.
- Company-wide recharge days each quarter.
- Work from home stipend to help you succeed in a remote environment