Program Manager, Enablement
Sales Enablement - Remote US
Gong enables revenue teams to realize their fullest potential by unveiling their customer reality. The patented Gong Revenue Intelligence Platform™ captures and understands every customer interaction, then delivers insights at scale, empowering revenue teams to make decisions based on data instead of opinions. Over 1,900 innovative companies like Zillow, Slack, PayPal, Twilio, Shopify, Hubspot, SproutSocial, Zoominfo, Outreach, MuleSoft, and LinkedIn trust Gong to power their customer reality. With Gong, customers experience improved win rates, increased deal sizes, and accelerated employee ramp-times.
As a Program Manager you’ll play a key role in designing, developing, and executing on projects and programs for the Global Enablement team. You must be passionate about project and program management in service of operational efficiency.
- Develop and manage Enablement intake forms and processes, including initial scoping and presentation to the Enablement Leadership team.
- Partner with leadership on business planning and strategy for their respective segments, then building and managing stakeholder documentation overall including QxQ priorities and focus areas.
- Build and maintain a capacity roadmap for the Enablement team globally so Gong leadership can be aware of bandwidth at any given time.
- Create and draft Enablement narratives to showcase strategy throughout strategic programs and initiatives.
- Enhance and support existing internal projects and programs owned by Sales Enablement.
- Design, plan, and manage the execution of internal Sales Enablement onboarding projects and programs (Calendaring for Global Onboarding, Coordination of Trainings, and Content Management)
- Develop project or program plans, deliverables, and schedules that support business needs.
- Develop and determine metrics for success for assigned projects and programs.
- Create and draft project team communication and updates for projects and programs.
- Create new material, as needed – in word documents, video recordings, Guru, Lessonly, etc. for sales team.
- Manage our Content Management System (Guru) to ensure it’s current and stakeholders are aware of key changes.
- 5+ years of experience building and managing operational efficiencies for a team and / or organization.
- 5+ years of experience with logistics, operations management, and/or driving projects with deadlines.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Project Management certifications and/or PMBOK training preferred.
- Exceptional organizational, coordination, planning and project/program management skills.
- Possess strong writing abilities to present project updates to executive teams.
- Experience using technology to support planning, execution, and communications management.
- Experience leading teams and providing assistance to peers and team members.
- Strong analytical and problem solving abilities.
- Self-directed and resourceful.
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
PERKS & BENEFITS
- 100% paid coverage of medical, dental and vision insurance for employees
- 401K program to help you invest in your future
- Education & learning stipend for personal growth and development
- Flexible vacation time to promote a healthy work-life blend
- Paid parental leave to support you and your family
- Company-wide recharge days each quarter
- Work from home stipend to help you succeed in a remote environment
Gong is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that diversity is integral to our success, and do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, age, or any other basis protected by law.