Marketing - San Francisco
Gong enables revenue teams to realize their fullest potential by unveiling their customer reality. The patented Gong Revenue Intelligence Platform™ captures and understands every customer interaction, then delivers insights at scale, empowering revenue teams to make decisions based on data instead of opinions. Over 1,000 innovative companies like AutoDesk, Service Titan, KeepTruckin, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Hubspot and Drift trust Gong to power their customer reality. With Gong, customers experience improved win rates, increased deal sizes, and accelerated employee ramp-times.
Gong is looking to hire our first ever Creative leader to kickstart the creative function at Gong. This role will report to the CMO at Gong. This is an opportunity to take a successful brand to the next level and build the foundation for a creative function for the leading revenue intelligence company that is driving innovation in some of the hottest areas of technology including AI, machine learning, remote work, cloud, and the subscription economy.
- You’ll lead the brand for one the most exciting (at least we think!) sales technology companies in the world.
- Set the foundation for how we operationalize and scale Gong’s creative infrastructure for the future
- Directing and stewarding our brand identity to ensure cohesiveness across all customer touchpoints, including internal communications.
- Providing Visual creative and conceptual direction for digital (our website is so crucial), video, email, social media, advertising, swag, and more
- Managing Priorities, developing effective processes, and partnering with leaders across all levels to drive growth.
- Continuing to evolve the visual story and creative voice for the Gong brand.
- Everything above and more to help contribute to the team’s main goal of maximizing qualified opportunities and building our brand.
- 7+ years of experience in Creative Roles (3+ years in creative leadership).
- Strong problem-solving skills to help breathe new life into the Gong brand.
- Excellent communication skills and comfortable presenting in executive-level settings.
- Strong collaborator and easy to work with across time-zonesAbility to think strategically and “Favor the Long Term.”
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently, prioritize and get things done.
PERKS & BENEFITS
- 100% paid coverage of medical, dental and vision insurance for employees.
- 401K program to help you invest in your future.
- Education & learning stipend for personal growth and development.
- Flexible vacation time to promote a healthy work-life balance.
- Paid parental leave to support you and your family.
- Work from home stipend to help you succeed in a remote environment
Gong is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that diversity is integral to our success, and do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, age, or any other basis protected by law.