Senior Business Partner - Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
People - Remote US
Gong enables revenue teams to realize their fullest potential by unveiling their customer reality. The patented Gong Revenue Intelligence Platform™ captures and understands every customer interaction, then delivers insights at scale, empowering revenue teams to make decisions based on data instead of opinions. Over 2,000 innovative companies like Paychex, PayPal, Hubspot, LinkedIn, MuleSoft, Shopify, Slack, SproutSocial, Twilio, and Zillow trust Gong to power their customer reality. With Gong, customers experience improved win rates, increased deal sizes, and accelerated employee ramp-times.
Gong is looking for a Senior Partner - Diversity, Equity & Inclusion to drive our Belong at Gong strategy, programs, and partnerships. We recognize that creating a diverse workforce, inclusive teams, and a culture of belonging must be tightly woven throughout our business. We’re looking for an experienced people practitioner with a hunger for innovation and a deep commitment to workplace diversity, equity, and inclusion.
- As a subject matter expert, influence and execute our DEI commitments internally and externally
- Collaborate closely and cross functionally on our People processes to ensure equality and inclusion in our systems (i.e. employee experience, benefits and compensation, career laddering, performance management, leadership, hiring process, recruiting methods, internal mobility, learning and development, workspaces, etc.)
- Serve as the point of contact to support our Gong Circle (ERG) leads and communities
- Analyze quantitative and qualitative data (belonging survey, workforce diversity, etc.) and partner with leaders and managers on solutions for specific orgs and business units
- Challenge conventional wisdom with DEI solutions vs. deploying “off the shelf” DEI best practices
- Support content creation through documenting and storytelling our DEI work through enablement materials, blog posts, etc.
- Serve as point of contact and program manager for DEI partnerships (e.g. Flockjay, CSYOU, Sistas in Sales, etc.)
- 10+ years of experience in innovative people roles (e.g. HR, human capital consulting, leadership development, change management, organizational design/development)
- 5+ years experience in diversity, equity, inclusion, DEI
- Strong organization, communications, change management, and program management skills
- Collaborative cross-functional partner with a win-as-a-team attitude
- Understanding of employment law and regulations
- Creation and execution of large, complex, company-wide initiatives and programs with cross-functional, global stakeholders
- A passion and commitment to diversity and inclusion
PERKS & BENEFITS
- We offer Gongsters a variety of medical, dental, and vision plans, designed to fit you and your family’s needs.
- For most plans, Gong pays 100% of the premiums for employees and 50% of premiums for dependents.
- 401K program to help you invest in your future.
- Education & learning stipend for personal growth and development.
- Flexible vacation time to promote a healthy work-life blend.
- Paid parental leave to support you and your family.
- Company-wide recharge days each quarter.
- Work from home stipend to help you succeed in a remote environment