Sr. Product Marketing Manager
Product Marketing - San Francisco
Gong enables revenue teams to realize their fullest potential by unveiling their customer reality. The patented Gong Revenue Intelligence Platform™ captures and understands every customer interaction, then delivers insights at scale, empowering revenue teams to make decisions based on data instead of opinions. Over 1,000 innovative companies like AutoDesk, Service Titan, KeepTruckin, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Hubspot and Drift trust Gong to power their customer reality. With Gong, customers experience improved win rates, increased deal sizes, and accelerated employee ramp-times.
Gong is looking for a Sr. Product Marketing Manager to join our growing Marketing team. As an early member of the Product Marketing team, you will partner closely with the Senior Director of Product Marketing to lay the foundation for PMM at Gong and collaborate with stakeholders across the company on key initiatives.
In this role, success requires developing a deep understanding of our customers, their use cases, and how Gong can help drives these outcomes and translating this insight to compelling messaging, buyer personas, sales decks, marketing campaigns, etc. Defining and driving product launches is also a critical element of this role.
This is a high-impact, high-visibility role where you will serve as the subject matter expert for the product, both internally and externally. The ideal candidate is an ambitious self-starter who is passionate about doing whatever it takes (strategy, execution, and everything in between) to help the business succeed. Working with cross-functional teams (especially Product Management and Sales) and approaching business problems in a data-driven and structured manner are fundamental aspects of this role.
- Develop a deep understanding of your target market, including buyer personas, key uses cases, and customer needs
- Effectively collaborate with Product Management on product launches and bringing innovation to market
- Work closely with the Demand Generation team on marketing campaigns to drive pipeline
- Partner with Sales Enablement to arm the sales team to effectively deliver Gong’s value proposition to customers and prospects
- Translate messaging to content across different channels – web copy, webinars, field events, sales decks, etc.
- 5+ years of marketing experience, preferably with 2+ years of product marketing experience in the B2B SaaS space
- Experience working closely with B2B Sales teams on messaging, content, and playbooks
- Highly cross-functional, with the ability to partner with different teams across the company
- Self-starter with the ability to succeed in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Previous start-up experience is a huge plus
- Passionate about taking a customer-centric approach to Product Marketing
- Well-versed in the fundamentals of Product Marketing
- A strong team player and a self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced, high-growth startup environment
- Someone who flourishes when given responsibility and a sense of ownership
You'll get to
- Join a fast-growing company early, make a difference, and enjoy the ride
- To challenge yourself and take your career to the next level
- Enjoy a competitive compensation package