Manager, Commercial Sales
Sales Leadership - San Francisco Bay Area
Gong enables revenue teams to realize their fullest potential by unveiling their customer reality. The patented Gong Revenue Intelligence Platform™ captures and understands every customer interaction, then delivers insights at scale, empowering revenue teams to make decisions based on data instead of opinions. Over 2,000 innovative companies like Paychex, PayPal, Hubspot, LinkedIn, MuleSoft, Shopify, Slack, SproutSocial, Twilio, and Zillow trust Gong to power their customer reality. With Gong, customers experience improved win rates, increased deal sizes, and accelerated employee ramp-times.
The commercial team is the bedrock of our sales organization, generating the highest revenue and acting as the key to the success of Gong. As a Sales Manager, you will scale and codify the already successful commercial team.
- Hire, train and manage an accomplished team of full cycle Account Executives
- Develop and coach the sales, product, and industry skills of each team member
- Motivate team members and drive high performance through leadership
- Regularly report on both team and individual Results
- Identify and make recommendations for improvement in the areas of process, efficiency and productivity
- 2+ years experience building and managing a high performing software sales teams
- Consistent track record of 100%+ of quota achievement as a manager and individual contributor
- Proven track record of success
- Experience managing and improving full cycle Account Executive KPIs
- High level of business acumen and understanding of how revenue leaders think
PERKS & BENEFITS
- We offer Gongsters a variety of medical, dental, and vision plans, designed to fit you and your family’s needs.
- For most plans, Gong pays 100% of the premiums for employees and 50% of premiums for dependents.
- 401K program to help you invest in your future.
- Education & learning stipend for personal growth and development.
- Flexible vacation time to promote a healthy work-life blend.
- Paid parental leave to support you and your family.
- Company-wide recharge days each quarter.
- Work from home stipend to help you succeed in a remote environment