Senior Benefits Program Manager
People - San Francisco Bay Area
Gong enables revenue teams to realize their fullest potential by unveiling their customer reality. The patented Gong Revenue Intelligence Platform™ captures and understands every customer interaction, then delivers insights at scale, empowering revenue teams to make decisions based on data instead of opinions. Over 2,000 innovative companies like Paychex, PayPal, Hubspot, LinkedIn, MuleSoft, Shopify, Slack, SproutSocial, Twilio, and Zillow trust Gong to power their customer reality. With Gong, customers experience improved win rates, increased deal sizes, and accelerated employee ramp-times.
Gong is looking for a Senior Benefits Program Manager to manage, develop and maintain our global employee benefits, wellness and 401(k) offerings while constantly striving to innovate beyond the traditional solutions. Our ideal candidate will have excellent communication and a passion for employee service to help keep employees informed and engaged about Gong’s benefit and wellness programs. #CreateRavingFans #ChallengeConventionalWisdom
- Execute all benefits processes including plan renewals, benefits open enrollment, new plan implementations, annual filings and other compliance activities, etc in partnership with our broker
- Manage and successfully scale our outsourced Leaves of Absence program. Consult with HR Partners on complex leave issues.
- Lead Open Enrollment, including HR system administration, data accuracy of benefit information, event planning, program renewals, communications, etc
- Manage relationships with brokers, consultants, insurers and vendors to ensure timely customer service and accurate cost-effective plan administration
- Ensure benefit plan documentation, contracts and amendments are in compliance with federal, state, and local requirements
- Identify strategies to improve employee communication, education regarding the benefit programs and ongoing marketing of Gong’s benefits (ie; monthly blogs, slack channels)
- Develop and implement progressive and innovative programs which promote employee health and wellness
- Leads the design, budget and execution of the health & welfare and retirement plans and programs while ensuring consistency with best practices and mandates, standards and procedures
- Ensures compliance with all government regulations, including ERISA reporting and disclosure requirements, FMLA, COBRA, HIPAA, FLSA, IRS, DOL, Health Care Reform, non-discrimination testing etc.
- Enhance & drive a culture of wellbeing across the organization that will deliver an improved employee experience for all levels of the organization including supporting diversity, equity & inclusion initiatives
- Lead annual benefits renewal processes globally in partnership with local HR, and brokers
- 7-10 years experience with HR/Benefits
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Strong knowledge and understanding of benefit plan administration in multiple systems (e.g. Workday, ADP)
- Experience in building market competitive benefit programs that provide an exceptional employee experience within a high-growth technology company
- Team player with the ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional partners across the organization
- Working knowledge of federal and state regulations, filing and compliance requirements, affecting employee benefit programs
PERKS & BENEFITS
- We offer Gongsters a variety of medical, dental, and vision plans, designed to fit you and your family’s needs.
- For most plans, Gong pays 100% of the premiums for employees and 50% of premiums for dependents.
- 401K program to help you invest in your future.
- Education & learning stipend for personal growth and development.
- Flexible vacation time to promote a healthy work-life blend.
- Paid parental leave to support you and your family.
- Company-wide recharge days each quarter.
- Work from home stipend to help you succeed in a remote environment