Experienced Backend Engineer
R&D - Tel Aviv
Gong is one of Israel’s most valued private software companies. Our solution uses machine learning and AI to automate big parts of customer-facing roles. Over 2000 innovative companies like Zillow, Slack, PayPal, Twilio, Shopify, Hubspot, SproutSocial, Zoominfo, Outreach, MuleSoft, and LinkedIn trust Gong to power their customer reality.
At Gong, we’re building new-generation, machine-learning based software that automates big parts of customer-facing roles by “understanding” their conversations and related work.
Our solution guides sales professionals, coaches them on how to become better, performs tasks for them, and directs them to the best actions.
As a Software engineer, you’ll play a key role in our expanding core technology team.
- Be a part of a successful startup technology team that translates our vision into a solid SaaS product that performs, scales and is easy to use.
- Explore & learn new fields, APIs and cutting-edge technologies including AI and NLP.
- A top talent software engineer.
- 6+ years of industry experience in backend development, especially Java server.
- Have a good understanding of web applications – both at the data level and at the architecture level.
- Preferably with a degree in computer science or similar.
- Someone who enjoys having responsibility and a sense of ownership of the created product.
- Most importantly, a person who enjoys working in a team with very strong peers.
- An opportunity to share success with top-tier engineers solving complex challenges in a high-profile, meteoric-growth, well-funded start-up company.