Sr. Product Manager - CRM
Product - Tel Aviv
Gong is one of Israel’s most valued private software companies. Our solution uses machine learning and AI to automate big parts of customer-facing roles. Over 1,500 innovative companies like Zillow, Slack, PayPal, Twilio, Shopify, Hubspot, SproutSocial, Zoominfo, Outreach, MuleSoft, and LinkedIn trust Gong to power their customer reality.
At Gong, we’re building new-generation, machine-learning based software that automates big parts of customer-facing roles by “understanding” their conversations and related work.
Our solution guides sales professionals, coaches them how to become better, performs tasks for them, and directs them to best actions.
We are currently seeking an experienced Product Manager to lead a core capability with growing demand in our Revenue Intelligence product - CRM integrations and extensions.
If you're excited to join a fast-growing team and have a direct impact on a platform used by some of the biggest names in tech, we want to meet you!
This is an opportunity to build a robust solution, taking us to the next level, and expand our offering in a growing market.
In this position, you will work with our customers and prospects to understand their needs and challenges, build a plan, and work with a dedicated R&D team to make it happen.
- Lead, own, and execute the CRM domain, an essential part of Gong’s core offering
- Deeply understand our customers, their needs, and the broader market through research and interviews
- Partner successfully with Engineering, UX, Product Marketing, Ops, Sales, and Marketing to drive successful product results
- Roll out features to our users responsibly utilizing user testing and closed and open beta programs
- Monitor product KPIs, analyze user behavior, collect user feedback, and iterate the features to achieve product goals
- Act as a product evangelist to build awareness and understanding inside and outside the company
You may be a good fit if:
- You have 5+ years of experience as a product manager at a fast-paced Internet software company
- You love and have experience with complex integrations with complex 3rd party products
- Technical background and understanding
- Deep experience working with CRMs - an advantage
- You’re a progressive thinker with strong execution - you can envision a different world and articulate a clear path to get there
- You can turn incomplete, conflicting, or ambiguous inputs into solid action plans
- You have a proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle
- You have a hands-on state of mind - a must!