Sr. Product Manager - Conversation Management
Product - Tel Aviv
Gong is one of Israel’s most valued private software companies. Our solution uses machine learning and AI to automate big parts of customer-facing roles. Over 2000 innovative companies like Zillow, Slack, PayPal, Twilio, Shopify, Hubspot, SproutSocial, Zoominfo, Outreach, MuleSoft, and LinkedIn trust Gong to power their customer reality.
At Gong, we’re building new-generation, machine-learning based software that automates big parts of customer-facing roles by “understanding” their conversations and related work.
Our solution guides sales professionals, coaches them on how to become better, performs tasks for them, and directs them to the best actions.
We are seeking an experienced Product Manager to own Conversation Management, which is a core functionality of the product used by almost 100,000 users from top-tier companies.
In this position, you will identify customer needs and execute features that will bring value to their business.
This is an opportunity to build amazing product experiences in a hyper-growth company alongside a team of experienced product managers, engineers, and designers.
You’ll get a unique opportunity to learn and adapt an amazing product management approach in a successful, growing company like you’ve never seen before.
If you're excited to join a fast-growing team and have a direct impact on a platform used by some of the biggest names in tech, we want to meet you!
Your day to day will be:
- Conduct research and interviews to deeply understand our customers and users, their needs, and the broader market
- Play a key role in the team and be responsible for one of our core product areas.
- Work with customers, users, and internal parties to truly understand, map, and prioritize customer and user needs.
- Drive the product planning and UX design processes to translate the needs and vision into a solid product that performs, scales, and is easy to use.
- Work closely with engineering to define product workflows and help make trade-off decisions.
- Work with Customer Success, Product Marketing, Ops, Sales, and Marketing to drive successful product results.
You may be a good fit if:
- You have 4+ years of experience as a product manager at a fast-paced Internet software company.
- You are passionate about creating and building new products.
- You have experience in driving product execution in SaaS B2B products with hands-on implementation - a must!
- You’re a progressive thinker with strong execution. You enjoy being responsible and having a sense of ownership over the created product.
- You have a good understanding of data and how to interpret it to improve products.
- You have strong user experience skills, along with technical understanding.
- You can turn incomplete, conflicting, or ambiguous inputs into solid action plans.
- You are fluent or very proficient in English.