Technical Architect (Professional Services)
Professional Services - Remote US
Gong enables revenue teams to realize their fullest potential by unveiling their customer reality. The patented Gong Revenue Intelligence Platform™ captures and understands every customer interaction, then delivers insights at scale, empowering revenue teams to make decisions based on data instead of opinions. Over 1,900 innovative companies like Zillow, Slack, PayPal, Twilio, Shopify, Hubspot, SproutSocial, Zoominfo, Outreach, MuleSoft, and LinkedIn trust Gong to power their customer reality. With Gong, customers experience improved win rates, increased deal sizes, and accelerated employee ramp-times.
This position will be responsible for listening to our customer’s functional and technical requirements and mapping them into business minded goals wrapped around Gong functionality. You will provide recommendations based on your prior technical & customer solution experience, and will be ultimately responsible for definition, documentation, and execution of the appropriate technical solution. These are all integral to the customer’s overall experience with Professional Services and ultimately Gong. You will work hand-in-hand with Gong Professional Services Engagement Managers and Consultants on various activities within a customer engagement as the technical solution owner.
- Execute technical consultation sessions with customers (onsite or remote).
- Produce technical solution specification (“TSS”) documents in accordance with customer needs.
- Support the Consulting team with functional customization & configuration of Gong.
- Conduct virtual technical overviews and knowledge transfer sessions to Customers.
- Weekly communication to Engagement Manager on project status, issues, and remaining effort on project deliverables.
- Engage on several paid projects concurrently.
- Maintain product expertise across the Gong product line, API’s, and 3rd party apps.
- Collaborate with customers in understanding their use cases of Gong.
- Work closely with customer's technical and security teams to deploy Gong, and guide them in integrating with their internal systems.
- Gather technical requirements and provide level of effort estimates for Customers.
- 3 years+ System and/or Solution Architecture experience.
- Previous Cloud, SaaS, and/or enterprise software experience.
- Experience with RESTful and JSON API implementation and integration approaches
- Strong CRM experience or knowledge (Salesforce.com or Dynamics preferred).
- Experience with SaaS applications that support large scale business processes.
- Ability to work with various customer Ops & Technical teams.
- SSO configuration & troubleshooting experience.
- Bachelor's Degree.
- Willingness to travel.
PERKS & BENEFITS
- 100% paid coverage of medical, dental and vision insurance for employees.
- 401K program to help you invest in your future.
- Education & learning stipend for personal growth and development.
- Flexible vacation time to promote a healthy work-life balance.
- Paid parental leave to support you and your family.
- Work from home stipend to help you succeed in a remote environment.
Gong is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that diversity is integral to our success, and do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, age, or any other basis protected by law.