Head of Total Rewards - Remote
People - Remote US
Gong enables revenue teams to realize their fullest potential by unveiling their customer reality. The patented Gong Revenue Intelligence Platform™ captures and understands every customer interaction, then delivers insights at scale, empowering revenue teams to make decisions based on data instead of opinions. Over 1,500 innovative companies like Zillow, Slack, PayPal, Twilio, Shopify, Hubspot, SproutSocial, Zoominfo, Outreach, MuleSoft, and LinkedIn trust Gong to power their customer reality. With Gong, customers experience improved win rates, increased deal sizes, and accelerated employee ramp-times.
We are looking for a Head of Total Rewards to serve as the leader responsible for the strategy, design, and development of our total rewards programs. This includes all things compensation, including base salary, equity-based programs, variable pay, bonuses, promotions, and more, as well as a creative benefits program that supports our diverse global team. You are a true partner for internal users but have a keen eye for what is happening externally. You will work with business leaders and people operations team members to develop, recommend and ensure the successful implementation of our total rewards strategies
- Drive the strategic design and execution of our global Total Rewards Programs (base and variable pay, merit, promotions, quarterly bonuses, equity, benefits etc.) in line with the business needs, culture, and values.
- Research, analyze, and recommend global benefit programs ensuring market competitiveness and ability to attract/reward/retain top talent.
- Serve as an integral member of the People Leadership Team to advise on programs impacting the organization as a whole and collaborate with People Business Partners to understand and address the unique needs of their various client groups.
- Play a key role in the creation of materials for Compensation Committee meetings along with CPO and CFO to drive annual recommendations for executive compensation, equity programs, and other analysis requested by the Committee.
- Design and optimize compensation and benefits initiatives that are aligned to Gong’s operating principles.
- Collaborate with leadership across Gong to establish clear and concise programs to ensure successful retention, succession planning, and advancement of our future leaders.
- Ensure that program objectives are effectively communicated enterprise-wide and understood through a variety of education and communication methods.
- Provide counsel, develop solutions (e.g., manager training for compensation conversations), and broadcast educational pieces and programs around total rewards. Lead the team through regular benchmarking cycles to analyze and assess market data, industry trends, and best practices to create market competitive reward packages and to identify potential opportunities and gaps.
- Lead evolution of compensation and benefits programs from private to public company readiness.
- 12-15 years of experience including 10+ years of experience leading within Total Rewards Programs
- Extensive knowledge of compensation practices including experience in compensation program design and implementation
- Outstanding customer service skills coupled with the proven ability to interact with employees at all levels of the organization including cross-functional senior leaders and the CEO
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment with multiple priorities that require strong project management and decision-making capabilities, as a hands-on approach is required
- Strong communication skills; able to explain complex ideas in a simple, clear manner, deftly answer challenging compensation questions, and connect with a variety of audiences from our Board members to our employees
- Background working for a SaaS company
PERKS & BENEFITS
- 100% paid coverage of medical, dental, and vision insurance for employees
- 401K program to help you invest in your future
- Education & learning stipend for personal growth and development
- Flexible vacation time to promote a healthy work-life balance
- Paid parental leave to support you and your family
- Work from home stipend to help you succeed in a remote environment