Technical Support Engineer
User Success - San Francisco
Gong enables revenue teams to realize their fullest potential by unveiling their customer reality. The patented Gong Revenue Intelligence Platform™ captures and understands every customer interaction, then delivers insights at scale, empowering revenue teams to make decisions based on data instead of opinions. Over 1,000 innovative companies like AutoDesk, Service Titan, KeepTruckin, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Hubspot and Drift trust Gong to power their customer reality. With Gong, customers experience improved win rates, increased deal sizes, and accelerated employee ramp-times.
Do you love helping people? Do you love problem-solving? Gong is looking for a Technical Support Engineer extraordinaire who will be on the front-line of Gong’s customer care and support. This champion will resolve complex technical issues with enthusiasm, composure under pressure and a customer first attitude. S/he should be comfortable translating complex technical issues into a language that all levels of technical aptitude can understand.
- Provide efficient and accurate technical support for Gong’s product to ensure customer satisfaction
- Provide guidance for Gong’s integrations including: Telephony Platform, Web Conferencing, API, Salesforce and other 3rd party integrations.
- Work closely with Engineering to reproduce bugs and build testbeds as necessary.
- Collaborate with Customer Success, Sales and Product Management to drive outstanding customer experience.
- Analyze where users are getting stuck and provide potential workarounds.
- Mentor new hires as the organization grows quickly.
- Proactively identify opportunities to improve team processes.
- Proven track record of demonstrated ability to dive into the weeds and find out solutions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Previous B2B SaaS and enterprise software experience
- Technical experience in one or more of the following is preferred but not required: Salesforce Sales Cloud experience (1 to 2 years), API developer support experience is a plus, 1+ years experience in an object-oriented programming language or scripting language.
- Bonus points if you have technical support experience with Dialer/Telephony/Web Conferencing platforms such as Outreach, Dialpad, Zoom, GoToMeeting, 8x8 and Five9
- Providing white glove customer service
PERKS & BENEFITS
- 100% paid coverage of medical, dental and vision insurance for employees
- 401K program to help you invest in your future
- Education & learning stipend for personal growth and development
- Flexible vacation time to promote a healthy work-life balance
- Paid parental leave to support you and your family
- Work from home stipend to help you succeed in a remote environment
Gong is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that diversity is integral to our success, and do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, age, or any other basis protected by law.