Being a Gongster is as good as it gets. Each department strives to be the best at its craft, yet, we're all here to win as a team. We're also future-ready, working with the latest in AI, machine learning, NLP, and speech technology. Combine this with our awesome leadership, prime investors, and customers that are raving fans, and you have a recipe for success.See the Openings
Inclusion and Diversity
Whether it’s promoting Women in Sales or sponsoring LGBT+ projects, we walk the walk when it comes to inclusion and diversity. It’s not just about creating a level playing field -- we truly believe that a multitude of voices drives innovation and creativity.
We Didn’t Make Them Write this. We Swear.
Refer a Candidate — Get Dinner on Gong
Think you know someone with Gongster potential? If you refer a candidate into Gong and they get hired, we’ll send you and a +1 to ANY restaurant of your choosing — even a Michelin-star dining experience. Simply have the candidate inform our team that you’re the referrer and you’ll be on your way!
Join the #1 team
Product - TLV - Ramat Gan
At Gong, we’re building next-generation (machine learning based) software that automates big parts of customer-facing roles by “understanding” their conversations and related work.
Gong is a well-funded, high-growth startup that proudly serves hundreds of customers, including Facebook, Salesforce, AppsFlyer, Sisense, monday.com, PayPal, WalkMe and more.
Our solution guides people: coaches them how to become better, performs tasks for them, and directs them to best actions.
We’re growing rapidly and are seeking a highly motivated, experienced, product manager to play a key role in exploring and continuously delivering innovative solutions to our users.
If you have a passion for creating innovative products and thrive on identifying and solving customer needs, we want to hear from you!
- Play a key role and be responsible for one of our main product areas.
- Work with customers, users, and internal parties to truly understand, map, and prioritize customer and user needs.
- Drive the product planning and design process to help translate the needs and vision into a solid product that performs, scales, and is easy to use.
- Work closely with the product design team and engineering to define product workflows and help make tradeoff decisions.
- Help communicate the product benefits and functionality to internal team members and outside parties.
- A top talent & experienced product manager, with a proven background in SaaS products (3+ years).
- Passionate about creating and building new products.
- Someone who enjoys being responsible and having a sense of ownership over the created product.
- Someone with a good understanding of product-related processes, who can help define and fine-tune product lifecycle processes as the company grows.
- Someone with a good understanding of data and how to interpret it to improve products.
- Ideally someone with strong user experience skills, and technical understanding.
- Fluent or very proficient in English.
- Most importantly, a person who enjoys working on a team with very strong peers.
You'll get :
- An opportunity to work with top-tier professionals.
- The chance to lead the next evolution of our product in a high-profile, dynamic startup environment.
- To be part of a well-funded startup that is growing exponentially.
A Word from Our Founding Gongsters
“We hire the best and invest in making them awesome. At Gong, you’ll be working with the sharpest minds in business, engineering, and research. Together, you’ll be challenged to be all that you can be, both as an individual and as a team player.”