Being a Gongster is as good as it gets. Each department strives to be the best at its craft, yet, we're all here to win as a team. We're also future-ready, working with the latest in AI, machine learning, NLP, and speech technology. Combine this with our awesome leadership, prime investors, and customers that are raving fans, and you have a recipe for success.See the Openings
Inclusion and Diversity
Whether it’s promoting Women in Sales or sponsoring LGBT+ projects, we walk the walk when it comes to inclusion and diversity. It’s not just about creating a level playing field -- we truly believe that a multitude of voices drives innovation and creativity.
We Didn’t Make Them Write this. We Swear.
Join the #1 team
Product Marketing Manager
Product Marketing - San Francisco
Gong enables revenue teams to realize their fullest potential by unveiling their customer reality. The patented Gong Revenue Intelligence Platform™ captures and understands every customer interaction, then delivers insights at scale, empowering revenue teams to make decisions based on data instead of opinions. Over 1,000 innovative companies like AutoDesk, Service Titan, KeepTruckin, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Hubspot and Drift trust Gong to power their customer reality. With Gong, customers experience improved win rates, increased deal sizes, and accelerated employee ramp-times.
Gong is looking for a Sr. Product Marketing Manager to join our growing Marketing team. As an early member of the Product Marketing team, you will partner closely with the Senior Director of Marketing to lay the foundation for PMM at Gong and collaborate with stakeholders across the company on key initiatives.
In this role, success requires developing a deep understanding of our customers, their use cases, and how Gong can help drives these outcomes and translating this insight to compelling messaging, buyer personas, sales decks, marketing campaigns, etc. Defining and driving product launches is also a critical element of this role.
This is a high-impact, high-visibility role where you will serve as the subject matter expert for the product, both internally and externally. The ideal candidate is an ambitious self-starter who is passionate about doing whatever it takes (strategy, execution, and everything in between) to help the business succeed. Working with cross-functional teams (especially Product Management and Sales) and approaching business problems in a data-driven and structured manner are fundamental aspects of this role.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Develop a deep understanding of your target market, including buyer personas, key uses cases, and customer needs
- Effectively collaborate with Product Management on product launches and bringing innovation to market
- Work closely with the Demand Generation team on marketing campaigns to drive pipeline
- Partner with Sales Enablement to arm the sales team to effectively deliver Gong’s value proposition to customers and prospects
- Translate messaging to content across different channels – web copy, webinars, field events, sales decks, etc.
- 5+ years of marketing experience, preferably with 2+ years of product marketing experience in the B2B SaaS space
- Experience working closely with B2B Sales teams on messaging, content, and playbooks
- Highly cross-functional, with the ability to partner with different teams across the company
- Self-starter with the ability to succeed in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Previous start-up experience is a huge plus
- Passionate about taking a customer-centric approach to Product Marketing
- Well-versed in the fundamentals of Product Marketing
- A strong team player and a self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced, high-growth startup environment
- Someone who flourishes when given responsibility and a sense of ownership
You'll Get To:
- Unlimited PTO ensuring a healthy work-life balance
- Be part of an all inclusive environment where everyone is equally valued and respected
- Education/Learning stipend for personal growth and development
- And lastly, we hire smart, passionate, and courageous people
A Word from Our Founding Gongsters
“We hire the best and invest in making them awesome. At Gong, you’ll be working with the sharpest minds in business, engineering, and research. Together, you’ll be challenged to be all that you can be, both as an individual and as a team player.”