Being a Gongster is as good as it gets. Each department strives to be the best at its craft, yet, we're all here to win as a team. We're also future-ready, working with the latest in AI, machine learning, NLP, and speech technology. Combine this with our awesome leadership, prime investors, and customers that are raving fans, and you have a recipe for success.See the Openings
Inclusion and Diversity
Whether it’s promoting Women in Sales or sponsoring LGBT+ projects, we walk the walk when it comes to inclusion and diversity. It’s not just about creating a level playing field -- we truly believe that a multitude of voices drives innovation and creativity.
We Didn’t Make Them Write this. We Swear.
Join the #1 team
Vice President, Product Marketing
Product Marketing - San Francisco
Gong enables revenue teams to realize their fullest potential by unveiling their customer reality. The patented Gong Revenue Intelligence Platform™ captures and understands every customer interaction, then delivers insights at scale, empowering revenue teams to make decisions based on data instead of opinions. Over 1,000 innovative companies like AutoDesk, Service Titan, KeepTruckin, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Hubspot and Drift trust Gong to power their customer reality. With Gong, customers experience improved win rates, increased deal sizes, and accelerated employee ramp-times.
As our Vice President, Product Marketing, you will play a key role in creating GTM materials and empowering our sales force. This position reports directly to our Chief Marketing Officer.
Role & Responsibilities
- Messaging and Positioning: craft and optimize positioning and messaging (including competitive positioning) to equip sales teams to close deals, and deploy through all market-facing communication touch points (website, sales messages, SDR, content, etc.)
- Product Launch: lead successful product launches from inception through successful launch
- Sales & CS Enablement: equip our sales teams to win more deals with messaging, sales strategies, materials, tools, and market knowledge, with the aim of increasing close rates, competitor win rates, decreasing sales cycle length, increasing ACV
- Pricing & Packaging: optimizing pricing and packaging for differing segments to maximize revenue and profitability and increase deal size
- Content Strategy: craft content strategy that addresses each part of the buyer’s journey, online and offline, from awareness to decision
- Thought Leadership: build event presentations, write compelling articles, and brief decision makers, all in an effort to solidify our position as the thought leader in Revenue Intelligence
- Partner Enablement: ensure our partners and channels are equipped with the materials, training, and support they need in order to succeed in selling Gong
- Competitive Landscape: competitor intelligence, win/loss analysis
- 12+ years of product marketing experience in B2B enterprise software (SaaS experience preferred)
- Proven success building, developing and leading PMM teams
- Ideally, experience at a company with ARR > $50M
- Ability to work locally in our SF office
- Passionate about providing an exceptional customer experience
- Creative, resourceful, detail-oriented, and well-organized
- A strong team player but still a self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced, high-growth start-up environment
- A self-driven, high energy leader with excellent cross functional collaboration skills
- Someone who flourishes when given responsibility and a sense of ownership
You'll Get To
- Join a fast-growing company, really make an impact on the business and help scale a small but mighty team
- Enjoy an open PTO plan ensuring a healthy work-life balance
- Be part of an inclusive environment where everyone is equally valued and respected
A Word from Our Founding Gongsters
“We hire the best and invest in making them awesome. At Gong, you’ll be working with the sharpest minds in business, engineering, and research. Together, you’ll be challenged to be all that you can be, both as an individual and as a team player.”